Author Topic: Najprakticniji foto aparati za posao? (cijena i kvaliteta) [stari topic iz 2009]  (Read 19694 times)

Online CEO

• Administrator
  • Registered
  • Chief Executive Officer
    • View Profile
Ima li netko misljenje o Olympusu E520?
Ne namjeravam u fotografe na kruzeru, ali cu svejedno kupiti nesto slicno.
Proveo sam par sati na netu studirajuci fotoaparat koji bi bio kompromis cijene i kvalitete, i zastao sam na ovome modelu. $ 519.95. Dodatni objektiv (ED 14-42mm Zoom lens) je rijetka pojava u tom cjenovnom rangu.

What's In The Box
E-520 (outfit contents)
ED 14-42mm Zoom lens
Li-ion Battery BLM-1
Li-ion battery charger BCM-2
USB 2.0 cable
Video cable
Shoulder strap
OLYMPUS Master 2 CD-ROM
Instruction Manual
Registration card
Eyepiece cap EP-4
Lens and Body Caps
Lens Hood

BUILT-IN IMAGE STABILIZATION.
The E-520's in-body Mechanical Image Stabilization has three modes for increased versatility. The IS-1 mode adjusts the sensor on both the X and Y-axes to compensate for movement by the photographer, so images stay sharp even at slow shutter speeds. To capture the action of athletes or animals, in-body Mechanical Image Stabilization offers two specialized modes: IS-2 and IS-3. IS-2 is ideal for capturing a racecar flying down the track -- by panning and holding the camera horizontally you can dramatically portray the car's high speed.
For sharp images of moving subjects like a basketball player charging up the court, IS-3 allows a photographer the option of holding the camera vertically while panning for dramatic effects of action. The artistic effects of panning enhance the shot and render the subject in sharp detail with a motion-blurred background.

AUTOFOCUS WITH LIVE VIEW.
Two innovative technologies merge to create a unique digital experience. The E-520's on-screen Autofocus works as seamlessly as a point-and-shoot to display subjects, in focus, on the LCD the instant the shutter is pressed half way. And the Live View LCD enables photographers to hold the camera away from their faces and at angles they cannot easily reach by using the optical viewfinder alone.

SHADOW ADJUSTMENT TECHNOLOGY.
Shooting scenes with shadows can be tricky because of the extreme contrast between dark and bright areas.
The E-520 addresses this challenge with Shadow Adjustment Technology that compensates for extreme contrast when shadowed areas lack visible detail. Shadow Adjustment Technology adjusts the exposure in the shadows while retaining all the detail in the bright areas. This technology works automatically when using Face Detection Mode, Live View and in Scene-Select Modes.

FACE DETECTION.
The E-520's Face Detection feature distinguishes between people's faces and the background and is shown right on the LCD. This innovative technology tracks up to eight faces within the image area and automatically focuses and optimizes exposure for sharp, brilliant portrait pictures.

10 MEGAPIXELS.
Get amazingly detailed, colorful and clear images with the 10-megapixel Live-MOS image sensor. This high-resolution sensor captures all the detail needed to make large prints, or even crop without losing detail. The E-520 sensor's high dynamic range, accurate color rendition and low noise characteristics let you capture great images, even at high ISO settings.

DUST REDUCTION.
Life moves too fast to spend time worrying about dust ruining your images. Olympus' proven Dust Reduction System produces spot-free photos with the exclusive Supersonic Wave Filter. The patented ultrasonic technology vibrates to remove dust and other particles from the front of the image sensor and captures it on a special adhesive membrane every time the camera is turned on. Change lenses in anytime, anywhere, without worry.

2.7" HYPERCRYSTAL II LCD.
New and Improved HyperCrystal' II Technology delivers twice the contrast and better viewing in extreme lighting conditions, a broader range of color detail, and a wider angle of view on the LCD so you and your friends can see it up to 176 degrees off-center.

20 SCENE-SELECT MODES.
With 20 preset scene-select modes for every imaginable shooting scenario from underwater photography to fireworks, and program, automatic modes and full manual controls, the E-520 offers a world of possibilities to photographers.

PERFECT SHOT PREVIEW.
Perfect Shot Preview enables you to view and select your favorite effect right on the LCD, and see how the image will look before you even capture it, so you know that what you see is what you get.

TRUEPIC III.
The 10.1 megapixel E-520's TruePic III Image Processor produces crystal-clear photos with accurate color, true-to-life flesh tones, brilliant blue skies and precise tonal representation. TruePic III also lowers image noise by one step to reduce graininess in images shot at higher ISO settings, enabling great results in low-light situations.

WIRELESS FLASH.
If you decide to try your hand at advanced lighting techniques, the E-520 is ready to meet the challenge.
The E-520 is compatible with the Olympus FL-50R and FL-36R wireless electronic flashes that are designed exclusively for digital photography. When these flashes are used in combination with the E-520, wireless multi-flash photography is possible.
Odavno ne plovim. Sve odgovore pronađite na forumu.
http://youtu.be/gABS8a4wm9o (door=forum, ja Morpheus ti Neo)

Offline tbf

• Registered
  • Šaka suza, vri?a smija ?a je život vengo fantazija
    • View Profile
 pogledaj jos malo npr Pentax K200D,odlican aparat s vrlo pristupacnim cjenama za objektive,dobra oprema i sta je najvaznije VODOOTPORAN! a odlican je i taj...... :embarrased:

Offline Ikarus

• Cruise Ship Veteran
  • Registered
    • View Profile
Za mene postoje samo dvije marke foto aparata : Nikon i Canon, sve ostalo se ne moze usporedjivati...
Trenutno koristim Canon 5D i super sam zadovoljan...

Offline Tom_Ri

• Registered
    • View Profile
Za mene postoje samo dvije marke foto aparata : Nikon i Canon, sve ostalo se ne moze usporedjivati...
Trenutno koristim Canon 5D i super sam zadovoljan...

to je to, novi 5d je fantazija i još snima filmove u HD!

Offline slobabob

• Registered
    • View Profile
Koliko novaca je potrebno izdvojiti za pristojan foto aparat za rad na brodu kao fotograf?
cene mogu kako vidim da se krecu od 500 do 2000 eura za aparat ali odnos cene i kvaliteta me zanimaju.
sta je ono sto treba da se izpuni minimum zahteva..... b00/

Offline markoQ

• Cruise Ship Veteran
  • Registered
    • View Profile
Koliko novaca je potrebno izdvojiti za pristojan foto aparat za rad na brodu kao fotograf?
cene mogu kako vidim da se krecu od 500 do 2000 eura za aparat ali odnos cene i kvaliteta me zanimaju.
sta je ono sto treba da se izpuni minimum zahteva..... b00/

Ako ideš na brod onda če ti kompanija dati svoj aparat ili ako ga moraš kupiti kod nekih kompanija onda ne možeš birati, oni uvjetuju koji model moraš kupiti, koliko vidim svi koriste nikon na brodu.

a što se tiče olimpus E 520 obavezno treba kupiti dodatan flash, jer onaj ugrađeni meni nije davao rezultate kada sam ga trebao.

Offline slobabob

• Registered
    • View Profile
Nadjoh u medjuvremenu neke podatke na forumu. Mozes li mi reci koliko kvalitetan fotoaparat je potreban na treningu za EP? Nemam ni jedan od onih koje sam video da traze. Ne bih da dupliram fotoaparate tj. da kupim jedan za trening a da onda kupujem drugi za brod.

Offline markoQ

• Cruise Ship Veteran
  • Registered
    • View Profile
Nadjoh u medjuvremenu neke podatke na forumu. Mozes li mi reci koliko kvalitetan fotoaparat je potreban na treningu za EP? Nemam ni jedan od onih koje sam video da traze. Ne bih da dupliram fotoaparate tj. da kupim jedan za trening a da onda kupujem drugi za brod.
One koje oni traže češ morati kupiti, nemaš izbora, a za trening če ti dobro doč bilo kakav da je SLR, znači da ima posebno tijelo i objektiv.

Offline slobabob

• Registered
    • View Profile
One koje oni traže češ morati kupiti, nemaš izbora, a za trening če ti dobro doč bilo kakav da je SLR, znači da ima posebno tijelo i objektiv.

zahvaljujem markoQ na pojasnjenju nekih elementarnih stvar koje su za mene novina

Offline miomit

• Cruise Ship Veteran
  • Registered
    • View Profile
Vidim da se svi vezuju za kit kombinacije. To je uglavnom pogresno.
Objektivi iz kit-ova su prilicno losi.
Moj savet je da se pre uzme jeftinije telo a dobar objektiv.
Za dobar objektiv cesto se placa koliko i za aparat.

Pri izboru objektiva obratiti paznju i na neke druge firme, kao sto je Sigma, recimo. Odlicna optika za pristojan novac.
Uglavnom velike firme kao Canon, Nikon, Olympus... nerealno vrednuju objektive.
Cesto se desava da Sigmin objektiv, istih karakteristika kao Nikonov kosta i duplo jeftinije!

Na primer, dobra kombinacija za Sefov aparat:
Olympus 14-54mm f2.8-3.5: $450
ili
Sigma 18-50mm f2.8: $400 (fiksna blenda!)

Oba su nemerljivo bolja od onog iz kita.

Offline misfit

• Cruise Ship Veteran
  • Registered
    • View Profile
nikon d90,lens 18-70,18-135,18-200..nesto tako,sb900.ali uvek pitas agenta ili kompaniju za koju nameravas da radis.

Offline mnovalic

• Registered
    • View Profile
nikon d90,lens 18-70,18-135,18-200..nesto tako,sb900.ali uvek pitas agenta ili kompaniju za koju nameravas da radis.

Evo mene zanima konkretno kad se već ide ko fotograf na brod i to jel mogu uzeti Nikon D90 body a ne D80  ""]]
Aj dajte odgovor da znam unaprijed sa čim ste fotkali na brodu kao fotografi.
Hvala ekipa !

Offline markoQ

• Cruise Ship Veteran
  • Registered
    • View Profile
Evo mene zanima konkretno kad se već ide ko fotograf na brod i to jel mogu uzeti Nikon D90 body a ne D80  ""]]
Aj dajte odgovor da znam unaprijed sa čim ste fotkali na brodu kao fotografi.
Hvala ekipa !
mozes uzet sto hoces, al pitanje sta trebas ili netrebas, za koju kompaniju ides radit?
neke ti daju sluzbeni fotoaparat pa nista ne nosis.
kod nas je nikon D300

Offline mnovalic

• Registered
    • View Profile
mozes uzet sto hoces, al pitanje sta trebas ili netrebas, za koju kompaniju ides radit?
neke ti daju sluzbeni fotoaparat pa nista ne nosis.
kod nas je nikon D300

A Image ili Carnival Entertaiment department valjda je sad sve u jednom kod njih.
Dobro, znači "daju" - ne kupuješ fotoaparat ?
Mislim ako se d300 kupuje to je milju dolara, bar mislim.

Offline markoQ

• Cruise Ship Veteran
  • Registered
    • View Profile
za carnival nemoras kupit, oni daju svoj aparat, za image moras, preporucam carnival interteinment department, aki mislis na plesace, pjevace i svirace?