Author Topic: Prijava za mornara-ncl  (Read 6679 times)

Offline sea

• Registered
    • View Profile
Prijava za mornara-ncl
« on: 20/December/2013 »
Pozdrav ljudi,evo bia san aplicira za mornara na ncl-u ima 2-3 miseca,sad sam dobia mail od D aniel Andrews(Recruitment Manager),za ici radit,prosa san pitanja za intervju koja su mi bili dodjeljenai rekao da je moja zamolba prihacena.aCudi me sta nije bilo nikakvog intervjua uzivo,mislin da in triba pod hitno mornar,pa mi je posla da ispunin pitanja za intervju(jeste rasist,di si radia,imas li brata i sestru....), i posla mi je ugovor o radu,vidia san sta se nudi,i zadovoljan sam,cak i prezadovoljan,jeli ima jos neko tako iskustvo da su ga zvali direktno iz kompanije za bilo koje radno misto,i jeli mora biti inervju uzivo,ili ka sta je i meni bilo,i jos me nesto buni oko vise,ovo mi je posla,pa ako moze ko pomoc bia bih zahvalan,inace neman iskustva na kruzeru,radia san ode unas misec dana na jedrenjaku ka zamjena(mornar)sta san i bia napisa,ncl-u....evo poruke(You must understand that you need England medical and travel insurance document before you can work on our ships, you will not be able to claim your benefits/entitlements of working with us if you don`t have the England medical and travel insurance according to company policy.

We need your service urgently, we would like you to start ASAP. We have contacted UK immigration agency on your behalf so they could help you process your working UK visa, England medical and travel insurance document issued in the UK, we have explained everything to them about you and they are ready to help you process everything quickly within 3-4 working days.

All money spent by you during the processing of the England medical and travel insurance documents will be refunded back to you on your arrival. I will book your flight ticket immediately after your working visa, England medical and travel insurance documents are ready.

Offline Argonaut

• Cruise Ship Veteran
  • Registered
  • Sa svakim djeli sve,tugu ?uvaj za sebe.
    • View Profile
Re: Prijava za mornara-ncl
« Reply #1 on: 20/December/2013 »
Čestitam.
Interesuje me da li znaš opis posla,jesu li ti poslali nekakva dokumenta vezana za to.I kolika je plata na toj poziciji
?
Dobiće te razglednicu iz Afričke zemlje Safari,zbogom žohari . . .

Offline sea

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 20/December/2013 »
Hvala puno,moran da se zafalin sefu,i ovom forumu,ovo je jedna odlična stvar,sve doznas sta te i zanima,sam predoćiš u glavi sta te ceka,evo ovo je ugovor....
Norwegian Cruise Line is pleased to offer you the full-time position of sailor with immediate effect. This offer is contingent upon the successful completion of all background and reference checks and required documentation.
Terms and conditions of your employment are as follows:
Your salary is at a rate of 3500 GBP monthly.
▌ Payment
o Your salary will be paid to any bank provided by you.
▌ Salary Review
o Your reDear Hrvoje Dude,
muneration package will be reviewed annually.
▌ Contract Period
o Your contract period is 12 months (1 Year).
▌ Working On-Board Schedule
o You will be working on board for complete 2 months before taking 1 month leave. Your working hours is 8 hours daily and 4 days a week. Waiting time for vessel at any port Worldwide will be for Owners account.
▌ New Employee Visa/Travel/Working Document
o We have agreed that all the cost of the visa and other working documents should be paid by you; this is in accordance to the company agreement. Moreover, the company management shall send your flight ticket when your visa is ready. Although, the cost of visa expenses encored on the cause of procuring your papers shall be reimbursed within couple of days of your arrival in the company.
▌ Medical
o The company will provide all employees with comprehensive health care for the term of contract on board.
▌ Leave
o You are entitled to one month paid leave (four weeks’) after every two months on board of service.
o You are entitled to 2,500GBP paid compensation leave in accordance with the company law.
Please note that your employment with Norwegian Cruise Line constitutes “at will” employment for the specified period. As a result, you are free to resign at any time, for any reason or for no reason. Likewise, Norwegian Cruise Line is free to end its employment relationship with you at any time due to misconduct, dishonesty and all other acts likel

Offline sea

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 20/December/2013 »
Po ovome bi triba bit neka nadopuna mornara,2 miseca na brodu,1 kuci,brod je
 Norwegian Jade

BROD PODACI
Gostima (dvokrevetne): 2.388
Bruto zapremnina broda: 93.558
Ukupna dužina: 965 metara
Širina: 105 metara
Gaz: 28 metara
Motori: Diesel Electric
Cruise Brzina: 23 čvora
Posada: 1,067

Offline sea

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 20/December/2013 »
Odgovornosti za posao
* Sobe od ship-pranje padova, od nehrđajućeg poliranje, depilacija
* Pomaganje Bosun i Mate u održavanju projekata-brušenja i snimanje za lakiranje ili bojanje, brtvljenje, nasipavanje
* Nastavak učenja održavanja broda, poslovanju i sustavi linije rukovanje, natječajne vožnje, plovidbe, sigurnosti, sportovi na vodi

Offline Electrician

• Cruise Ship Veteran
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 20/December/2013 »
Hvala puno,moran da se zafalin sefu,i ovom forumu,ovo je jedna odlična stvar,sve doznas sta te i zanima,sam predoćiš u glavi sta te ceka,evo ovo je ugovor....
Norwegian Cruise Line is pleased to offer you the full-time position of sailor with immediate effect. This offer is contingent upon the successful completion of all background and reference checks and required documentation.
Terms and conditions of your employment are as follows:
Your salary is at a rate of 3500 GBP monthly.
▌ Payment
o Your salary will be paid to any bank provided by you.
▌ Salary Review
o Your reDear Hrvoje Dude,
muneration package will be reviewed annually.
▌ Contract Period
o Your contract period is 12 months (1 Year).
▌ Working On-Board Schedule
o You will be working on board for complete 2 months before taking 1 month leave. Your working hours is 8 hours daily and 4 days a week. Waiting time for vessel at any port Worldwide will be for Owners account.
▌ New Employee Visa/Travel/Working Document
o We have agreed that all the cost of the visa and other working documents should be paid by you; this is in accordance to the company agreement. Moreover, the company management shall send your flight ticket when your visa is ready. Although, the cost of visa expenses encored on the cause of procuring your papers shall be reimbursed within couple of days of your arrival in the company.
▌ Medical
o The company will provide all employees with comprehensive health care for the term of contract on board.
▌ Leave
o You are entitled to one month paid leave (four weeks’) after every two months on board of service.
o You are entitled to 2,500GBP paid compensation leave in accordance with the company law.
Please note that your employment with Norwegian Cruise Line constitutes “at will” employment for the specified period. As a result, you are free to resign at any time, for any reason or for no reason. Likewise, Norwegian Cruise Line is free to end its employment relationship with you at any time due to misconduct, dishonesty and all other acts likel

sa kojeg maila si dobio ovo?

Offline sea

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 20/December/2013 »
Mail:Daniel Andrews,recruitment@norwegiancruisesline.co.uk
Recruitment Manager

Norwegian Cruise Line
UK Office Address: Horatio House
77-85 Fulham Palace Road
Hammersmith
London
W6 8JA | UK

Offline sea

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 20/December/2013 »
sta ti se cini,cudi me sta nisam neki intervju uzivo

Offline Argonaut

• Cruise Ship Veteran
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 20/December/2013 »
Poznavao sam par momaka koji su počeli kao Sailori (Englezi a nemaju fakultet završen)znaju da će kroz koju godinu dogurati do Bosun pozicije.
Njihove plate su u funtama to je tačno ali znam da su mi rekli da imaju oko 1200GBP mesečno a isto tako znam da je 8 sati rada za njih misaona imenica.
Mornar radi najmanje 11-12 sati dnevno a 4 radna dana u nedelji shvatam kao neku vrstu za*****ancije,ironije ili tome slično.
Pa me zanima isto što i Električara ko ti je poslao taj mejl?
Izgleda mi fantastično,ali i malo nerealno 3rd oficir ima platu manju nego što su tebi rekli da ima Mornar.
Uostalom videćeš kakvi su uslovi,tj.šta se dalje očekuje od tebe?

Offline Electrician

• Cruise Ship Veteran
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 20/December/2013 »
sta ti se cini,cudi me sta nisam neki intervju uzivo

ne da mi se cini nego je to jedna obicna prevara.

Offline sea

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 21/December/2013 »
Kad gledan ija malo bolje,ovo je predobro da bi bilo istinito,to mi moji govore,onomga san daniela posla u p............... lazljivu]

Offline Electrician

• Cruise Ship Veteran
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 21/December/2013 »
Hi,  I did received the same and i replied, we continued all process till he sent me a contract, a few things did not make sense or i am just to ignorant:
position as chief steward in a cruise liner, with 5 stewardess under my charge  (?)
working 4 days a weeks only 8 hours,
they were talking about owners prescense (?!!) as in private yacht.
when I requested for a more detailed job description i got same brief short initial description. I tried to call him on the phone and first a non speaking English woman answer from like a personal number. I could never connect with him.
At the end I just let it go as I had other job offer, with an in person interview and forgot about investigating the authenticity of this offer, however the e mail domain does not match the web site and not even a phone interview was made before extending an offer for a supervisor position, I sent him an e mail to decline his offer so I guess I will never know, but he refuses to speak on the phone when requested.
regards to all,

Offline Argonaut

• Cruise Ship Veteran
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 21/December/2013 »
SCAM :rtfm: sorry `scam` .
I Mornar,šta sad?

Offline sea

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 21/December/2013 »
Ljudi svaka vam cast,nista argonaut,nisan ba dobia ni kartu ni nista,sva srica,nisan ni ugovor potpisa,idemo dalje,sve je ovo skola

Online CEO

• Administrator
  • Registered
  • Chief Executive Officer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 21/December/2013 »
Greska 1:   netko ti je napisao da je menadzer, ti. povjerovao
Greska 2:  zasto si ga otkantao? Mogao si ga vuci za nos danima I onda objaviti prepisku ovdje da se smijemo.
Odavno ne plovim. Sve odgovore pronađite na forumu.
http://youtu.be/gABS8a4wm9o (door=forum, ja Morpheus ti Neo)