Author Topic: dan pred interview nam je saopšteno da mozda Royal carribean nece platiti kartu  (Read 1617 times)

Offline Sarik

• Registered
    • View Profile
"Our greatest partner RCCL gave us its thrust to organize Training center for all candidates from East Europe who are about to work for this company. But this is not all. The benefit of this activity is for the selected candidates for employment for this company who will embark on some of the ships of RCCL very soon after their arrival in Skopje (and training of 5 days). This is still not all, the surprise is that their airline ticket is paid, the training as well as the accomodation and food is free, with one word, the embarkation is totally free. Is there anything you would wish more than this? This is definitely the best and unique offer of all other offers for ship employment!!!"

Ovo je sa Kouzonovog zvanicnog sajta, i razlog sto sam se prijavio. Bio sam na interview, i dobio posao, ali dan pred interview nam je saopshteno da mozda Royal carribean nece platiti kartu...

Zna li neko sta se deshava/desilo sa ovim delom priche, i ako je doshlo do najgoreg, kako iskopati najjeftiniju mogucu kartu za porto riko?