Author Topic: Neural Reconditioning  (Read 9015 times)

Online CEO

• Administrator
  • Registered
  • Chief Executive Officer
    • View Profile
Neural Reconditioning
« on: 24/January/2009 »

Neural Reconditioning

The idea of changing the way you think is at the core of the authors' philosophy. To underline the power and ability of the brain to adapt to circumstances, they recall a NASA experiment in which subjects wore convex goggles that turned everything they saw upside down, without a break, for the full duration of the experiment.

After about four weeks, the astronauts' brains began to "correct" their vision. Although they still wore the goggles, their brains reinterpreted what they saw, so that things now appeared the right way up.

The authors have developed their own trademarked program which, in a similar way, sets out to transform the way your brain approaches business success. It is a six-step process:

Step One: Create a new vision. You have to be 100% clear on what you want to achieve, including precise details of your envisioned personal wealth. You must imprint it in your non-conscious mind through repetition, reminding yourself of it every day and reinforcing it with emotional ideas in which you imagine how you feel when you succeed.

Step Two: Create powerful affirmations. These must be bold, clear and positive statements about your success, written in the present tense. For example, here are some of author Assaraf's affirmations:

I am a genius and I use my wisdom daily.
I give myself permission to be powerful.
I have absolute certainty in my ability to generate any amount of income I choose.
Money is flowing to me from both expected and unexpected sources.
I consistently attract all the right people to help me grow my business.

Step Three: Create emotional anchors for neural linking. Think of powerful emotional moments in your life, for example something especially empowering, a moment when you felt a thrill of excitement, accomplishment or triumph. Close your eyes and re-experience that event. Now, choose one of your affirmations, re-invoke the sensory impressions of your triumph and, while at the peak of sensation, recite the affirmation.

Step Four: Prepare your neural imprinting material. These are physical aids you can use to express your vision and affirmations, feeding your non-conscious brain. Examples might be: written statements (typed and laminated); audio recordings (of you reading your affirmations or of music that inspires you); subliminal media (computer and audio programs that flash messages to your brain without you being consciously aware of them); and pictures and vision boards (on which you place images of things you want to acquire, activities you want to enjoy, places you want to live, etc).

Step Five: Develop a neural reconditioning routine. Meditation is at the heart of the neural reconditioning process.
It is scientifically proven to benefit both the body and the mind. For this purpose, the authors recommend deep breathing relaxation in which the mind is focused on the breathing process itself. Do this daily for a few minutes, lengthening the exercise as you progress. Immediately after you finish, spend a few minutes visualizing your business vision, playing it through your head as a mental movie.

Step Six: Using neurotechnology. Drawing on some of the points raised in the earlier steps, the authors suggest using audio, visual and computer technology to help with meditation and subliminal messaging.
Odavno ne plovim. Sve odgovore pronađite na forumu.
http://youtu.be/gABS8a4wm9o (door=forum, ja Morpheus ti Neo)