Author Topic: SCAM SCAM - Atlantic Offshore Rescue Ltd.  (Read 1869 times)

Offline wolfns

• Cruise Ship Veteran
  • Registered
    • View Profile
  • Company: Shoreside negde u Carnival Corp
  • Recruitment Agency: Safe Cruise
  • Job Title: ex Elec Officer
SCAM SCAM - Atlantic Offshore Rescue Ltd.
« on: 16/December/2015 »
Pozdrav svima,

Dobih kao odgovor na jednu od mojih prijava za posao sledeci e-mail.

Atlantic Offshore Rescue Ltd.
Atlantic House
21-27 Commerce Street
Aberdeen, AB11 5FE
Scotland, United Kingdom.
14th December, 2015.

Attention: Boban Magoc,

Atlantic Offshore Rescue Ltd. is a supplier of MRV and PSV services to the oil and gas industry that customers prefer to work with and employees prefer to work for, We owns and operates vessels within several market segments, eg, Multi role Rescue Vessels (Rescue/Environmental/Supply/Tanker Assist Vessels) and Platform Supply Vessels. And we wishes to be the preferred employer for crews employed in the ERRV sector of the marine industry, and to these regards, We fully wish your services as an ELECTRICAL OFFICER hence your experience and qualification was found satisfactory by our Human Resources Department to occupy this position.
Your details were forwarded to our Human Resources Department by the Company employee consultant. On indication of interest do forward your updated Resume/CV to our human resources department at info@atlanticoffshoreukltd.com

Job Details and Compensations.
Maintains and repairs electrical power generating and distribution systems; voltage regulators, engine governors, and equipment; machinery monitoring and remote control systems; power, control, and display systems of deck and science-related equipment, and DC propulsion generators, motors, and control circuits. Assists with repairs in port. Assist the Chief Engineer in maintaining certification of electric equipment, automation and alarm systems, and perform necessary work, control and inspections in order to renew the certificates. Assist in requisition and purchase of electrical spares, services and consumables. Maintenance of Joystick/DP System, where fitted. Other duties as required by vessel staff.

Job Duration……..24 months

Rotation….28days on and 28days off

Salary…… Salary range will be between £5,700 to £7,700 per month + other allowances.

Job location…..United Kingdom
We are open for accepting Resumes/C Vs. till the 31st of December, 2015.

Regards,
Mr. Richard Smith
Human Resources Department.
info@atlanticoffshoreukltd.com

Posto mi je e-mail adresa malo cudna, proverio sam doticni sajt i nista se nije poklapalo. Na zvanicnom sajtu firme o kojoj se radi stoji da trenutno njihov UK ofis ne zaposljava nove radnike.

Poslao sam im e-mail na adresu sa sajta koja je operations@atlantic-offshore.co.uk  i dobio sam sledeci odgovor:

Good Morning B****

Please accept my apologies on behalf of Atlantic Offshore Rescue Limited as this is a scam e-mail.

Regards

Andy Ritchie

Fleet Operations Manager(UK)

Atlantic Offshore Rescue Ltd

Atlantic House

21-27 Commerce Street

Aberdeen

AB11 5FE

Tel: 0044 1224 212159

Fax: 0044 1224 211513

Mobile: 07734 417 723

Email: amr@atlantic-offshore.co.uk

Atlantic Offshore Rescue Ltd is a Company registered in England with Company Number 5875324. The registered office of the Company is No 1 London Bridge Street, London SE1 9GB

Ako neko naleti na njih i ako ima zivaca, neka odgovori, pa da vidimo sta ce da traze i koja je prica. Meni se nije dalo, pa sam samo poslao sledecu fotku koju sam nasao na nekom sajtu, a govori o istom scam mejlu:

No trees were destroyed while posting this, however, a significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced