Author Topic: Automation Technician / Rigger / Crew Chief  (Read 2042 times)

Offline Kakun

• Cruise Ship Veteran
  • Registered
    • View Profile
Evo kratkog videa o pozociji koga zanima ovako neshto. Na svakoj kompaniji se drukchije zove. Ja trenutno radim na Princess-u gde se ova pozocoja zove Crew Chief - APC2 ( assistant production manager 2)

Postoji i APC1 chija je odgovornost jako manja jer radi jednu manju predstavu u manjem loung-u.

Plata je izmedju 3500$ do 4000$ zavisi od kompanije do kompanije. Na nekim kompanijama imate single kabinu a na nekim delite.

Software koji se koristi na Princess-u i Disney-u je Chameleon i automation desk je G6

Jedino na Royale i Regal Princess se koristi drukchiji software. Koristi se TAIT Fisher tech - Navigator

Molim sve koji rade za druge kompanije ako bi mogli da daju malo vishe informacija kako ova pozicija funkcionishe na njihovom brodu.

https://youtu.be/7IQ77VWgfec

Opis posla :

The Automation Technician is responsible for the movement of all automated stage equipment, rigging and safety devices, and safety of personnel on stage. The technician will also supervise all scenic changeovers. The position is responsible for operating, maintaining and programming the stage automation control systems. In order to consistently exceed guest expectations and provide the highest level of product and services, additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as needed.

Operate the stage automation control system in a safe and effective manner.
Direct all scenic changeovers and ensure they are completed in a safe and timely manner.
Manage the inspection of scenic installations after changeovers with the Technical Supervisor to ensure that all props and equipment are secure and safe.
Coordinate with the Guest Entertainers or Entertainment Production Manager to properly program automation movements for each show.
Assist Electronics Engineer Junior / Entertainment with preventive maintenance and cleaning on all automation equipment, rigging and scenery with the help of the Technical staff. 
Assist other technicians as required.
Maintain updated auditable records of all shows and changes.
Must provide detailed and accurate Tracking Sheets to Technical Supervisor and/or Entertainment Production Manager.
Inspect and keep updated auditable records as per SEMS in regard to safety harness and lanyards.
Perform weekly tests on safety devices incorporated into the automation system and keep log of these tests as required.
Perform inspections on all rigging and safety harnesses before each rehearsal, performance, and use as stated on the maintenance checklist form and Safety Harness inspection.
Perform other related duties as assigned or as directed. The omission of specific duties does not preclude the supervisor from assigning duties that are logically related to the position.

Offline Kakun

• Cruise Ship Veteran
  • Registered
    • View Profile
Re: Automation Technician / Rigger / Crew Chief
« Reply #1 on: 30/June/2017 »
G6 Automation Board