Author Topic: Novcane naknade zbog sezone 2020 koja kasni!!!  (Read 14331 times)

Offline svašta

• Registered
    • View Profile
Re: Novcane naknade zbog sezone 2020 koja kasni!!!
« Reply #30 on: 15/April/2020 »
Pitaj vlade prvo smijes li buraz. On ti je arbitar sta je provjereno, a sta nije. Sve lik zna. Nije te nikad vidio, a zna ti karakter. Sejtanska posla :D

Offline Vlado487

• Cruise Ship Veteran
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 15/April/2020 »
Decko ne znam sta je problem, pa nisam je uletio na forum da crnjacim kao ti, ali eto cinjenica je da nas ima svakakvih i dobro je da nismo svi isti. Masa ljudi cita ovaj forum i polaze nade da bi otisli da zarade neki dolar, i meni prosto nema smisla i logike da budem cinican i pesimista ma kakva god da bila situacija...
Ajde mani me se sa tim forama neke dominacije, ako nemas sta korisno da podijelis, razguli tebra...

Offline Vava

• Registered
    • View Profile
  • Company: N/A
  • Recruitment Agency: N/A
  • Job Title: N/A
« Reply #32 on: 24/April/2020 »
Da doprinesem i ja malo temi. Info za Scenic - nama je stigao mail da nema nista od para, Swiss vlada im je odobrila refund of 80% ali kompanija se izjasnila da ni tih 20% nemaju da plate za crew. I dalje ih ljudi turiraju mejlovima I pokusavaju da ih bukvalno namole da daju makar bonus koji nam dodju od prosle godine ali mrka kapa. Burazer je presao ove godine u Viking iako bukvalno nije ni poceo da radi za njih, stigao mu je mail da ce dobiti 80% plate.  Nama je za sada samo receno da do jula nema nista od kruzeva. Scenic je cak, danas otpustio sav nautical crew. Tako da, ne znam sta da kazem. Samo se nadam da nismo skroz pukli za ovu sezonu.

Offline Vlado487

• Cruise Ship Veteran
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 24/April/2020 »
Da doprinesem i ja malo temi. Info za Scenic - nama je stigao mail da nema nista od para, Swiss vlada im je odobrila refund of 80% ali kompanija se izjasnila da ni tih 20% nemaju da plate za crew. I dalje ih ljudi turiraju mejlovima I pokusavaju da ih bukvalno namole da daju makar bonus koji nam dodju od prosle godine ali mrka kapa. Burazer je presao ove godine u Viking iako bukvalno nije ni poceo da radi za njih, stigao mu je mail da ce dobiti 80% plate.  Nama je za sada samo receno da do jula nema nista od kruzeva. Scenic je cak, danas otpustio sav nautical crew. Tako da, ne znam sta da kazem. Samo se nadam da nismo skroz pukli za ovu sezonu.

Nama je prije mjesec i po dana stigao mail od agencije da je sve pomjereno do daljneg, i da ce nam javiti sta i kako dalje, od tog dana vise nam se niko nije javio, ni agencija ni Sea Chefs. Preko njih sam btw trebao da idem na Amawaterways. Ne znam sad po pravnom osnovu kako ide ovo za ugovore, jel oni to storniraju bez naseg znanja, da li mi potpisujemo neku saglasnost ili kako vec, nisam cackao, nisam dobro upucen.
E sad da smo mi ko ljudi drugaciji pa da ih svi pritisnemo da nam daju bar nesto, bar i 100 evra ako nista drugo, bar 10% ali nema nista izgleda ni od toga.
Sad ce se mozda naci neki pametnjakovic da kaze: "ne mozes ti protiv kapitalista, dzaba sve nece nas platiti bla bla"... U svakom slucaju svako bi trebao da vrsi pritisak na njih da trazi svoja prava, pa iako ne dobije nista bar je pokusao i to nije mala stvar. Advokati su ugovore sigurno sastavljali u njihovu korist sto je logicno, ali bez obzira na sve, treba dici glas. Idemo dalje, bice posla, proci ce i ova kriza...

Offline jonana

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 24/April/2020 »
Ja ne znam kako Scenic moze da otpusti nautical crew kad oni nemaju svoj nautical crew vec sarađuju sa KD cruise .
Dakle samo su raskinuli ugovor sa njima a nautical staff placa druga kompanija KD.
Sto se tice da im je Swiss odobrio, ja ne znam kakav mejl si to dobio ali da ne napadam čaršijske price.
Novca neće biti i crew je dobio mejl da ako su iz EU da uzmu dokument koji im treba iz SWISS i dobiće pomoć od države. Ako nisi iz EU nikom nista.
Sezona ove godine 99% je izgubljena. Da li ce nas zaposliti sl.godine pitanje je. Tako da tražite posao novi.
GCCL
Uniworld

Offline Vava

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 24/April/2020 »
Ne uspevam da okacim sliku mail-a ne znam zasto, ali rado cu u inbox proslediti info koji sam ja dobila direktno od scenica

Offline Vlado487

• Cruise Ship Veteran
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 24/April/2020 »
Kopiraj sadrzaj maila pa ga postavi ovde kao tekst.

Offline Vava

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 24/April/2020 »
Dear Crew Member,
Over the past few days, many of you have reached out to us to share your disappointment
about the cancellation of your contract and the financial support provided by the company.
We sincerely understand and share this disappointment as we all have worked hard to be ready
for the season and bring wonder to our guests. Together we would have done an amazing job.
The hard reality is that the European River Cruise (following ERC) season is officially
suspended until end of June and, although we aim to operate in July, we must recognize there
is a chance we will not be able to operate this season at all.
Yesterday we had a constructive meeting with a group of crew representatives, with whom we
shared and discussed our reasoning for the cancellation, our outlook of the rest of the season
and why the company did not roll out the Short-term work program for its crew.
In the attached Frequently Asked Questions, we have tried to capture the key points that were
discussed. We want all of you to have a true and full understanding of the facts. We encourage
you to read it carefully and if you are still not sure about any aspect of the situation or if you
need any explanation clarified, we urge you to reach out to us (HR.hospitalityteam@scenic.eu)
or your crew representatives.
We are fully aware that our decision to cancel your seasonal contracts is heartfelt and impactful
for you and your families. These decisions were not easy decisions and are made with a heavy
heart.
We recognize that this affects the trust you have in us. At same time we do hope you understand
our reasoning behind these difficult decisions. We must ensure our ability to offer all of you your
jobs back once this pandemic recedes and we can resume normal operations with the confidence
that we can protect the safety and health of our guests and crew.
Although it may not feel like this at this moment, we want you to know that we strongly believe
you are at the core of our success, you are the ones that bring wonder to our guests, and we
would be extremely pleased to welcome you back on board when it is safe to do so.
We can only hope that solutions to the COIVD-19 crisis come fast and we can open our doors
and go back to what we all worked so hard for so long to achieve – a great experience for our
guests with the best of the best crew.
Together we will come out stronger!

Izdvojila sam i ovo -

Why did Scenic not roll-out the short-term work to its crew that held Swiss contracts?
There are several reasons for this. The main is that under the ‘short-term work program’ the
company still must carry the costs for the Pension fund, private health insurance, and compulsory
Swiss Social security contributions (OASI, UVI and accident insurance). Depending of the position
salary and family situation, this is a per person cost ranging from EUR 250 – 450. By law, the
company cannot waive these costs, even if the employee asked us to do so.
Although above is the main reason, we also recognized that our application for ‘short-term work’
was approved based upon the wrong submission. Our submission stated that our crew had active
seasonal contracts, but at that time all contracts had been cancelled. This could potentially create a
legal liability.
We also had to anticipate that COVID-19 might affect our business beyond the 2020 ERC season –
whether due to a lengthened shutdown order, a resurgence of the COVID-19 virus in the fall, or the
inability for the health industry to be able to come up with suitable treatments and/or vaccines. We
cannot take that level of risk to our finances. Again, we truly know this impacts you, our crew, in the
most difficult manner. But It is important that we not make decisions that can jeopardize the future
of a business that we all hope to be part of for many years to come.
7. Other cruise companies are paying their crew while Scenic is not – can you explain?
Every company, just like every person, is in a different situation, has a different outlook and
therefore makes different decisions. We cannot speak to what other companies are doing, their
plans or their ability to weather the long term affect the COVID-19 shut down may have on them. At
the end of the day, we try to make the right decisions for the future of the company we can with the
information we have – at that time.
8. When will the season start and should I wait on this?
For the moment, we have suspended our cruises until the end of June, and we are continuously
monitoring the situation. Although we are hoping to operate as of July, we must be realistic that with
the current restrictions in place and the many different governments involved, doing so is in doubt.
Unless some level of accurate screening exists for COVID-19 and consumer confidence to travel
comes at a faster pace than currently expected, we believe there is a chance the season could be
over before it started.
We cannot give you any guarantees at when cruising starts. Therefore, although we would love to
have you back on board, we advise you to make the necessary decisions and take the needed
steps to ensure you can financially take care of yourself and beloved ones during these uncertain
times. We will keep you informed as we learn more about what is possible and would greatly
appreciate if you would do the same to us – keep us updated on your own plans.

Offline Vava

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 25/April/2020 »
Mail je bio inace ogroman, nisam kopirala sve samo ono sto je vezano za sam početak sezone i razloge zasto oni konkretno ne placaju nista. Ovo ostalo je bilo bla bla i nevazno za samu temu.

Offline Vlado487

• Cruise Ship Veteran
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 25/April/2020 »
Mail je bio inace ogroman, nisam kopirala sve samo ono sto je vezano za sam početak sezone i razloge zasto oni konkretno ne placaju nista. Ovo ostalo je bilo bla bla i nevazno za samu temu.

Pa nista drugo nije bilo ni ocekivati, oni sigurno smatraju da mogu proci bez da plate naknade zaposlenima, iako u mailu naglasavaju da bi se mogla pokrenuti pravna odgovornost: "Our submission stated that our crew had active
seasonal contracts, but at that time all contracts had been cancelled. This could potentially create a
legal liability." Oni su toga svjesni i sigurno su odlucni u namjeri da se prave ludi, cak iako im je Svajcarska vlada dala novcanu pomoc. Zato i jesu sastavili kilometarski mail da te skinu sa dnevnog reda.
Meni je to licemjerno, i mene uopste ne interesuju njihove poteskoce sa ovom situacijom, kao ni njih moje.
Nema ljubavi u poslu uopsteno izmedju poslodavca i radnika, plati i dobices ono sto si trazio...

Offline donshone

• Cruise Ship Veteran
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 25/April/2020 »
Bas kao sto sam i pretpostavio od samog pocetka i sve se ispostavilo tacno,na kraju nista od ove sezone. Pa kompanija tako razmislja nismo mi crveni krst i za njih se mi ni ne vodimo kao radnici kad nema sezone,sto bi oni mislili tamo za nekog baustelca sa Balkana,zna se cim krocis sa broda,sam si svoj.Moroney vlasnik kao i svi vlasnici tih kompanija su kapitalisti a u kapitalizmu nema drugarstva.

Gleda se samo profit i za njih smo mi zamenjiva radna snaga,jer Azijata imaju na tone koji ce da cekaju da se zaposle,pa samo prosle godine na scenicu je citav jedan brod housekeeping depratment bio popunjen
Azijatima a do pre dve godine ih nije ni bilo.

A Azijate boli uvo i za radni staz a kamoli za novcanu nadoknadu.

Online CEO

• Administrator
  • Registered
  • Chief Executive Officer
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 25/April/2020 »
Ovo izgleda sve gore iz dana u dan. Kako rece Master u drugoj temi - The end. Sta sljedece? Valjda hibernacija i prezivljavanje, jer posla nema. I koliko dugo tako? Moguce i godinama  :pop1:
Odavno ne plovim. Sve odgovore pronađite na forumu.
http://youtu.be/gABS8a4wm9o (door=forum, ja Morpheus ti Neo)

Offline Vlado487

• Cruise Ship Veteran
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 25/April/2020 »
Hoce jasta ce, kopaj bunkere, bjez'mo u atomska sklonista  :pad:

Offline Mobile

• Registered
    • View Profile
  • Recruitment Agency: Uspinjaca
« Reply #43 on: 30/April/2020 »

A Azijate boli uvo i za radni staz a kamoli za novcanu nadoknadu.

Njima je stalo do novca vise nego tebi, treba im vise novca nego sto treba tebi. Govrim generalno, načelno. Svakako da ima i izuzetaka. Druga je stvar da se manje bune nego mi, jer kada rade i dobijaju platu tim novcem hrane jako puno rodjaka u matičnoj zemlji.

Znam neke Azijate sa prekookeanskih brodova koji uprkos tome sto dosta dobro zaradjuju uvece sisaju. I to svako vece. A ljudi iz nase zemlje su u to vreme u crew baru, naravno.

Ovo izgleda sve gore iz dana u dan. Kako rece Master u drugoj temi - The end. Sta sljedece? Valjda hibernacija i prezivljavanje, jer posla nema. I koliko dugo tako? Moguce i godinama  :pop1:
Ima posla kod kuce, samo sto su plate dosta nize nego na brodu. Baš zato i idemo toliko na brodove. Dosta ljudi iz velikih gradova je otislo kod nekih baba na selo. Izvesne pozicije su se otvorile. Svakako, na brodu radimo vise, a zaradimo dosta vise. Za 2 ili 3 sata dodatnog angazmano po danu zaradimo par puta vecu platu.

Offline donshone

• Cruise Ship Veteran
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 07/May/2020 »
Riveradvice otkazao celu sezonu.

These last two months the consequences of the coronavirus, and the measures taken against it, have paralyzed political and social life throughout Europe and the rest of the world.

Due to border closures and entry bans, air traffic, and the travel industry in general, have come to a standstill.

As recently as January we rejoiced over the high bookings for our managed river cruise vessels, and both we and our customers entertained justified hopes for an excellent business year.

Complying with our role as ship manager and service provider, the fleet has been serviced and renovated the past winter and the usual crew meetings (training, kick-off etc.) have been carried out as always.

Despite excellent seasonal preparations no ship was able to start the season.

The tour operators were forced to cancel all travels for the months of March, April and May, and it is to be expected that travels with European guests will have to be suspended until July.

Even worse, guests from overseas will not be able to travel to Europe until at least September, if at all.

Economically speaking, since our customers (tour operators and ship-owners) are not generating revenue, none of the usual earnings reach River Advice, and still won't for many more weeks to come.

In order to counteract this economical and existential threat we had to take drastic measures as early as March to survive, affecting Crew and land-based employees alike.

As a consequence, without a season start in sight, seasonal contracts could not commence and therefore no governmental contributions in Switzerland, France or Cyprus could be requested.

In all this misery we retain hope that we can sail with some ships from this summer onward and that by no later than the 2021 season all vessels of the European river cruise industry will run again in full operation.

We are working hard on a Corona exit strategy to be prepared for all eventualities once operation will be possible again later this year to ensure the health of our passengers and Crew on board.

We are very sad to write this information and will do our utmost to ensure that together we can live up to our pre-Corona successes in 2021.

Good health to you and your loved ones.

Thank you.