Author Topic: Cruise Ship Dive Instructor - Just Cruis'n Recruitment  (Read 6769 times)

Online CEO

• Administrator
  • Registered
  • Chief Executive Officer
    • View Profile

Dive Instructor
PURPOSE

Coordinates the Sea Trek program onboard the vessel and on the islands. Provides guided tours, instruction and promotes rentals on the islands.

HIRING REQUIRMENTS

* Professional Association of Diving Instructor (PADI) Open Water Scuba Instructor certification is required.
    * Minimum of 50 certifications required for vessels offering PADI Scuba Instruction classes.
    * CPR certification and life saving certification from the American Red Cross or similar certifying organization.
    * Proof and possession of PADI insurance from Vicencia and Buckley of USA, with the additional insured listed as "Royal Caribbean Crusies Ltd. ans Subsidiaries and Affiliates." Liability coverage required is US $1,000,000 for bodily injury & property and US $2,000,000 for combined single limit and annual aggregate.
    * Previous sales experience with teh ability to sell, up-sell and/or cross-sell products and services.
    * Ability to apply customer service skills, according to Royal Caribbean International's Gold Anchor Standards, when interacting with guests and coworkers.
    * Ability to operate and perform maintenance on a variety of water and boating equipment such as boats, wave runners and kayaks, etc.
    * Completion of high school or basic education equivalency preferred.

PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS

* The completion of all the following physical requirements are necessary and need to be completed in less than two hours. This must be demonstrated upon the arrival to the first assignment and 3 times a year thereafter. All job offers are contingent upon the successful completion of these requirements.
    * One mile run: ability to complete a one-mile run in eight (8) minutes or less.
    * Push ups: ability to complete thirty-five (35) consecutive push-ups. The modified knee version is an option available to women candidates.
    * Sit-up: ability to complete fifty (5) consecutive repetitions.
    * 400 yard swim: ability to swim 400 yards, in nine (9) minutes or less, while demonstrating at least three (3) different swim styles, the crawl or freestyle, breast stroke and side stroke. The majority of the distance can be completed by crawl or freestyle strokes.
    * 1,000 yard snorkel swim: ability to swim 1,000 yards in nineteen (19) minutes or less, using a mask, snorkel and fins.
    * Tow Inert Swimmer: ability to wear a mask, fins and vest, to tow an inert swimmer 50 yards while performing mouth-to-mouth rescue breathing. Once on land, CPR procedures must be performed.

Izvor: http://www.cruiseshipemployment.ca/Dive_Instructor.html
Odavno ne plovim. Sve odgovore pronađite na forumu.
http://youtu.be/gABS8a4wm9o (door=forum, ja Morpheus ti Neo)

Offline maychek

• Registered
    • View Profile
Vidim da se na ovu temu niko ne oglasava ,
zanima me da li ima neko ko radi trenutno na nekom cruzeru kao dive instructor i takodje me zanima da li i kako se moze prijaviti za spasioca na bazenima i koji su sertifikati potrebni itd ... ?
Dok sam pretrazivala cruise sajtove jedino na sajtu royalcaribean-a sam videla poziciju ronilackog instruktora da li i ostale kompanije imaju ovu poziciju takodje me  zanima da li ima na brodu samo jedan instruktor ( tj da li ima i divemastera compressor boy-a itd.. ) ???
Pozdrav svima  :)))

Offline Ikarus

• Cruise Ship Veteran
  • Registered
    • View Profile
Na NCLu  ih uzimaju za rad na privatnom otoku, nema bas ronilackih tura, vise za snorkeling.
Imaju 2 Lead Divera a ostali su regular.
Cesto po jedan od OWDI su u shore ex teamovima jer imamo ronilacke ture pa provjeravaju medical recordse itd.

Offline maychek

• Registered
    • View Profile
Hvala puno na informacijama :)
Dakle na brodu su samo  u shore ex ...  To je okay ja sam cula da su i na Royalu malo na brodu malo na ostrvu