Author Topic: Kako izgleda pismo preporuke?  (Read 93686 times)

Offline mailbox unavailable

• Cruise Ship Veteran
  • Registered
    • View Profile
Kako izgleda pismo preporuke?
« on: 27/July/2007 »
KAKO NAPISATI PISMO PREPORUKE

Pismo preporuke  Vam pise poslodavac ali moze da bude napisano sa Vase strane a da ga poslodavac potpise i ovjeri

Evo jedan primjer ali moze da bude drugacije

Sta pismo sadrzi

1. Potrebno je (ako je moguce) da bude na memorandumu firme
2. Sastoji se od 3 dijela
    a. prvi je naravno na vrhu i tu se pise ime i prezime radnika, gdje je radio i koja je adresa firme, kao is ta je radio
    b. drugi dio opisuje Vase radno mjesto, zaduzenja i odgovornosti
    c. treci predstavlja Vas kao radnika, cemu ste skloni, da li ste timski igrac i sl i da Vas preporucuje
3. Ispod teksta obavezno ide Puno ime i prezime poslodavca, adresa, broj telefona, e-mail

NE ZABORAVITE POTPIS I PECAT FIRME

Evo na engleskom

Salutation
If you are writing a personal letter of reference, include a salutation (Dear Dr.

Paragraph 1
The first paragraph of the reference letter template explains your connection to the person you are recommending, including how you know them, and why you are qualified to write a reference letter to recommend employment or graduate school.

Paragraph 2
The second paragraph of the reference letter template contains specific information on the person you are writing about, including why they are qualified, what they can contribute, and why you are providing a reference letter. If necessary, use more than one paragraph to provide details.

Paragraph 3
When writing a specific letter referring a candidate for a particular job opening, the reference letter template will include information on how the person's skills match the position they are applying for. Ask for a copy of the job posting and a copy of the person's resume so you can target your reference letter accordingly.

Summary
This section of the reference letter template contains a brief summary of why are you are recommending the person. State that you "highly recommend" the person or you "recommend without reservation" or something similar.

Conclusion
The concluding paragraph of the reference letter template contains an offer to provide more information. Include a phone number within the paragraph,include the phone number and email address in the return address section of your letter, or in your signature.

Sincerely,

Writer Name
Title

Evo primjera na ovim linkovima

http://www.infostud.com/info/preporuka.php#1
http://www.businessballs.com/referencesletterssamples.htm

Ovdje imate vise primjera kao i online generator
http://www.boxfreeconcepts.com/reco/sample.html

550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable

Offline snovakovic

• Registered
    • View Profile
Re: Kako izgleda pismo preporuke?
« Reply #1 on: 04/November/2010 »
Evo napravih preporuke za sebe  ;). Hvala puno na linkovima.
 Samo imam strah da se ovim putem preporuke prave na kilograme pa se može desiti da
 Mr. Sorbi čita iste preporuke po ko-zna koji put. Ne verujem da je taj ˝truli˝ Zapad  baš toliko naivan.
 Samo su imena firmi i radnika promenjive...Ako ovo upali, zaposliće me sa izvinjenjem što me nisu oni nazvali
umesto ja da se mučim da konkurišem ( a možda se okumimo).
enivej
puno hvala

Dok ne probam lava, za mene je PRASE kralj životinja

Offline the coon

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 05/November/2010 »
A, ne brini snovakovicu, jer nije valjda bio problem ljudim napisati pismo preporuke.
Sumnjam da su svi kopirali neke.

Bar ja nisam imao potrebu nesto tako jednostavno kopirati.

Pozdrav

Offline snovakovic

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 05/November/2010 »
A, ne brini snovakovicu, jer nije valjda bio problem ljudim napisati pismo preporuke.
Sumnjam da su svi kopirali neke.

Bar ja nisam imao potrebu nesto tako jednostavno kopirati.

Pozdrav
Ne kažem da imam potrebu ali je u svakom slučaju lak način. A sklopljeno extra.
Ne pričam o nivou engleskog koji nemam da ovo sastavim ali znam da pročitam i razumem...Da bih ti pojasnio evo kako je to ispalo:
To whom it may concern:
This letter is in reference to Saša Novaković.  Saša works for me in the Photo Department at Foto Klik for 8 years. He began here as hired terrain photographer , and after several promotions, ends his service as good wedding photographer.
During Saša's service with us I admired him for his many valuable qualities, and regarded him with evermore respect.  Very goal oriented as well as a team player, Saša was always punctual, yet easygoing.  He was keenly devoted to his work, but being a real people person, he was also enjoyable to be around.
Saša demonstrated from early in his tenure that he understood what business is all about. He was well organized and thrived under adversity. He kept a sharp eye on the bottom line, but realized too that customer satisfaction is what makes or breaks your business. I suppose doing well in business is easy if you are, as he was, driven in equal measure by both quality and efficiency.
I would like to be very clear about why Saša is no longer with us.  Saša is available for new challenges only because of his desire to learn and grow further. We would have loved to see him stay, but certainly understand his need to advance beyond the positions we have available.
In closing, let me say I have no hesitation in recommending Saša Novaković for any position pertaining to photographer.  I feel confident he would be an asset to your organization.
E ako sastaviš bolje, prijavljujemo te za Nobel-a...
Pozz
Dok ne probam lava, za mene je PRASE kralj životinja

Offline Majst0r

• Cruise Ship Veteran
  • Registered
  • O RLY?
    • View Profile
I don't accept private messages! You have been warned. Send at your own risk.

Offline Jack Daniels

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 10/October/2013 »
uhhhh, hvala na ovim linkovima  :D   kralj si.

Offline nana1388

• Cruise Ship Veteran
  • Registered
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Re: Kako izgleda pismo preporuke?
« Reply #8 on: 15/December/2014 »
Ne kažem da imam potrebu ali je u svakom slučaju lak način. A sklopljeno extra.
Ne pričam o nivou engleskog koji nemam da ovo sastavim ali znam da pročitam i razumem...Da bih ti pojasnio evo kako je to ispalo:
To whom it may concern:
This letter is in reference to Saša Novaković.  Saša works for me in the Photo Department at Foto Klik for 8 years. He began here as hired terrain photographer , and after several promotions, ends his service as good wedding photographer.
During Saša's service with us I admired him for his many valuable qualities, and regarded him with evermore respect.  Very goal oriented as well as a team player, Saša was always punctual, yet easygoing.  He was keenly devoted to his work, but being a real people person, he was also enjoyable to be around.
Saša demonstrated from early in his tenure that he understood what business is all about. He was well organized and thrived under adversity. He kept a sharp eye on the bottom line, but realized too that customer satisfaction is what makes or breaks your business. I suppose doing well in business is easy if you are, as he was, driven in equal measure by both quality and efficiency.
I would like to be very clear about why Saša is no longer with us.  Saša is available for new challenges only because of his desire to learn and grow further. We would have loved to see him stay, but certainly understand his need to advance beyond the positions we have available.
In closing, let me say I have no hesitation in recommending Saša Novaković for any position pertaining to photographer.  I feel confident he would be an asset to your organization.
E ako sastaviš bolje, prijavljujemo te za Nobel-a...
Pozz
Kao da citam svoje pismo:)

Offline MissPhoenix88

• Cruise Ship Veteran
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 11/May/2015 »
Ljudi, ja sklepala tako dobru preporuku da mi prosto zao sto nisam sama sebi sef  oT E sad, sto se pecata tice, nalazila sam raznorazne cirilicne na netu, pa ne znam je l' bi proslo da to fino upakujem u dokument? Apliciram za shop, pa htedoh da pitam ima li ko ovde iskustva sa laziranjem cak i pecata, da me ne provale i bude ajde shic kuci  :tuctuc: 
Čovek je rođen da radi, da trpi i da se bori; ko tako ne čini, mora propasti. Nikola Tesla

Offline Holdfast 13

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 10/December/2016 »
Hvala na primjerima  ;D