Author Topic: i mene zanimaju pitanja na interview za poziciju Assistant Waitress (Royal)  (Read 12905 times)

Offline parabola

• Registered
    • View Profile
Pozz,

i mene zanimaju pitanja na interview za poziciju Ass.Waitress ( Royal ). Da li vise ispituju nesto vezano za moj zivot ili pak radno iskustvo, da pricam o meniju, opisujem neka jela ili koktele?

Offline Komikaya

• Cruise Ship Veteran
  • Registered
    • View Profile
Ovo mi je drugar poslao cisto me zanimalo kakva su pitanja za RCCL... on trenutno izlazi na finalni, pa je dobio ovo da nauci.
Mislim da ce ti biti koliko toliko od pomoci...

1. What would you do before you present the menus to your guest:
 Answer:

2. Please describe the items featured in the menu on your previous job.  (Two items each of the following categories (ingredients, accompaniments and their basic preparations):
  Appetizers/Salads/Soups
   Main course
   Dessert

Answer:  

3. The guest is “tasting” the wine.  Name the 3 key things he/she is looking for?
Answer:    

4.  If the guest asks for a “vintage” bottle of wine, what does he/she look for?
Answer:  

5. Who would you serve first if you were serving a table with three guests?
2 Ladies and one gentleman.
Answer:    

6. Who would you serve first if you were serving a table with three guest ladies and two gentlemen and two children aged five and seven?
Answer:  

7. Two persons finish the meal in a table with four people, two of the guests are still eating.  What do you do?
Answer:  8. What would you recommend as an after dinner drink liqueur?  Please name the liquor brand.
Answer

9.  Guests arrive to the table and are obviously intoxicated.  What should you do?
Answer:  

10. Do you consider yourself a customer oriented person? If yes, why?  Please explain.
Answer:  

11.  Can you tell me about a time when you went “above and beyond” the guests expectation?
Answer:  

12. Do you consider yourself a “professional” in the “catering business”, “hospitality business.”  If the answer is yes, please explain why? Is it because of your experience in the field?? Or because of your academic background?
Answer:

13. When do you wash your hands during service?
Answer:  

14.  Is eating or drinking allowed in the Galley/Kitchen?  Why?
   Answer:  

15.    Why do you want to work for RCCL?

16.   Life on board is very different than life on land.  Is there any reason why you would not be able to commit to an onboard 6 or 8 month assignment away from your family and friends, working 10-12 hours a day, 7 days per week?  

17.   When living on board, you may share a small cabin with another person; in some cases you may have to share with up to three other people from different parts of the world.  
How do you feel about this, and what would you do to adapt to this new lifestyle?

18.   Working on a cruise ship may require stretching, reaching, pulling, lifting up to 50 lbs and at times working in a hot and moist environment.  
Is there any reason why you will not be able to perform these types of duties or be unable to adapt to such an environment?

19.   When I contact your past employers, what so you think they would they say about your work habits, punctuality and reason for leaving?  Please give me specifics.

20.   What type of activities do you enjoy on your free time?

21.   Why should I refer you to Royal Caribbean Cruise
What goes around comes around

Offline Aleka

• Registered
    • View Profile
Da li bi neko mogao da kaže odgovor za 7 i 14 pitanje?  b00/

Offline sale1976

• Registered
    • View Profile
odgovor na 7 pitanje bi bilo:cekacemo dok svi gosti ne zavrse sa jelom pa onda skloniti tanjire,jer ako sklonimo tanjire cim neko zavrsi jelo ostali gosti ce se osecati neprijatno i izgledace kao da ih teramo da brze jedu ili da su previse spori,u svakom slucaju ni jedan tanjir ne sklanjamo dok svi ne zavrse. ako neko ima drugi odgovor i objasnjenje neka postavi.
za 14 pitanje nisam siguran pa necu lupetati.
rekli su mi u agenciji da ce na glavnom intervjuu na svaki moj odgovor imati podpitanje,pa da budem spreman da svaki svoj odgovor mogu potkrepiti sa jos objasnjenja.

Offline Aleka

• Registered
    • View Profile
Hvala ti puno! :)

Offline JelenaMK

• Registered
    • View Profile
A moze li odgovoriti na 3to pitanje molim? :) Hvala

Offline marli

• Registered
    • View Profile
A moze li odgovoriti na 3to pitanje molim? :) Hvala
First is Color to chek,then is Smell,and on the end is Taste.

Ovo je samo zato sto sam poznavao jednu Jelenu iz Mk.

Offline Tin@

• Registered
    • View Profile
Eto svi pisu o pitanjima od zadnjeg i najvaznijeg intervjua a jos nisam vidjela o cemu se
radi na predintervju . Pa eto dal mi tko moze reci o cemu se radi
i sto ispituju ?   I jos jedno dodatno pitanje ,znam da ovdje ne spada al usput da pitam.
Kada se salje cv postom ,dal treba staviti i rucni potpis (penkalom)
u donji desni kut il nije potrebno ?
   Hvala

Offline sale1976

• Registered
    • View Profile
moze li odgovor na pitanje broj 9 i 14 ???

hvala

Offline Falcon_ns

• Cruise Ship Veteran
  • Registered
    • View Profile
Odgovor na 14 pitanje  je NE   zabranjeno je jesti i piti u kuhinji ..zasto? pa zamislite kad bi svaki kuvar mogao da jede u kuhinji  trpa pola u usta a pola na tanjir  :haha: cudi me da vam to nisu rekli na treningu  :hmm: zabranjeno je dirati hranu bez rukavica ,,ne samo hranu cak i led !

Offline legionnaire007

• Cruise Ship Veteran
  • Registered
    • View Profile
zna li itko odgovor na 6 pitanje?  -()-

Children and ladies first, then the gentlemen. Osobno sam imao naviku poslužiti od oka starije žene prije ovih mlađih.
Once a sailor, always a sailor.

Offline alencica

• Cruise Ship Veteran
  • Registered
    • View Profile
a da vas jos pitam, kakav je najbolji odgovor na pitanja 11, 12, 16, 17, 18 i 19?

Offline legionnaire007

• Cruise Ship Veteran
  • Registered
    • View Profile
a da vas jos pitam, kakav je najbolji odgovor na pitanja 11, 12, 16, 17, 18 i 19?

11.  Can you tell me about a time when you went “above and beyond” the guests expectation?
Answer: traži se određena situacija, ako pričađ određeno mislit će da lažeš...npr. - in the evening, in buffet restaurant on our ship, the guest asked will there the same cake be avalaible as it was served during the lunch in the dining room. I've looked into it, went 5 decks lower to the galley and got the exact cake for the guest. The guest was more than happy, I even got a rather large tip...

12. Do you consider yourself a “professional” in the “catering business”, “hospitality business.”  If the answer is yes, please explain why? Is it because of your experience in the field?? Or because of your academic background?
Answer: I do, because of my experience. I doubt that all the things necessary for the hospitality business can be learned as letters, black on white, because working with many different sorts of people requires experienced worker who knows what the guest wants to hear.

16.   Life on board is very different than life on land.  Is there any reason why you would not be able to commit to an onboard 6 or 8 month assignment away from your family and friends, working 10-12 hours a day, 7 days per week? 
There is no reason for me not to commit to an onboard assignment as long as 6/8 months because I love to travel, I like to have an active, dynamic lifestyle and to combine my work with my way of life.

17.   When living on board, you may share a small cabin with another person; in some cases you may have to share with up to three other people from different parts of the world. 
How do you feel about this, and what would you do to adapt to this new lifestyle?
I feel great about it, because I want to learn about other cultures lifestyle and habbits, and I usually get along great with all the people I meet.

18.   Working on a cruise ship may require stretching, reaching, pulling, lifting up to 50 lbs and at times working in a hot and moist environment. 
Is there any reason why you will not be able to perform these types of duties or be unable to adapt to such an environment?
No there is not, I am healthy, strong and willing to work anywhere, anytime!

Zar je zbilja tako teško, dvije trećine ovih pitanja se odgovori uz pomoć zdrave logike iliti common sensea...   :sprda:
Once a sailor, always a sailor.

Offline alencica

• Cruise Ship Veteran
  • Registered
    • View Profile
znam da se trazili jednostavni odgovori koji nisu teški za izmislit, samo mi je bilo potrebno dat bar male smjernice sta otprilike zele cut...hvala velika