Author Topic: Danger Zone Jobs  (Read 18903 times)

Online CEO

• Administrator
  • Registered
  • Chief Executive Officer
    • View Profile
Danger Zone Jobs
« on: 08/March/2009 »

How to find overseas contractor jobs faster
By William Beaver, publisher
Saturday, March 7, 2009

FACT: The overseas job market keeps changing fast in places like Iraq, Kuwait and Afghanistan...

FACT: The recruiting pool is flooded because of people getting out of the military with overseas experience and security clearances, plus thousands of contractors moving from company to company...

FACT: Contracts are drying up, or changing hands, and some companies have packed up and left...

FACT: But even under these conditions, with the right tools and sources, you can still find employment in the danger zones...

Whether you're just browsing information about high-paying jobs in places like Iraq, or you're an experienced professional looking for your next contract...

You know you need lots of tools, constantly updated information, current news and good advice to succeed in your job hunt, which is exactly how Danger Zone Jobs can help you...

Finding yourself a job is this industry can be harder than most others...

Some traditional job search techniques work, many don't...

People who work overseas as private contractors, whether in security, engineering, transportation, or whatever, will tell you that finding a job in this business is a matter of both who you know and what you know.

But very few openings are advertised, despite the listings in Monster, Hotjobs and others. Employers hiring for federal contracts and sub-contracts have very strict guidelines and recordkeeping requirements for their recruiting process, which means you may never hear from them even if you do apply through their own site.

KBR, for example, has thousands and thousands of resume's in their database, yet they continue to conduct job fairs around the country. Why?
Simple. They need more than just bodies. They need qualified, experienced employees.
Most of the other companies hiring for jobs in Iraq, Afghanistan, Qatar, Kuwait and similar places also need to find people that fit their specific requirements.

Finding overseas contracting jobs is a process, with no easy tricks or shortcuts...

To have a chance of finding an overseas job with these companies, you have to:

1. Network.

2. Stay up to date on what's happening in the industry, 

3. Stay current on who has what contract and who lost what contract.

4. Find out which companies to  try and which companies to avoid.

5. Keep up on what contracts are in play and out for bid.

6. Learn about new regulations and changes as Congress and the Pentagon keep increasing industry oversight.

And you have to do all these things without wasting your time...

We help you stay informed of the on-going answers for those questions and much more.
In fact helping you radically speed up your job search is the whole purpose of Danger Zone Jobs.

Fast track employment information for 182 companies with overseas jobs.

You can direct access company job site pages, saving tons of time. You've probably experienced this problem already. You go to a company site and spend a half hour trying to figure out where their employment pages are.
Not anymore. We've found them for you. One click and you're there.

Hiring information so you know exactly what they are looking for. Most employers have very specific ways they want you to us when applying for jobs. Now you'll know up front and save a lot of wasted effort.

Current news about them, both from their website and from a vast variety of other news sources.
This helps tremendously at interview time, especially when they expect you to know about their company.

Network with experienced professionals on our members-only discussion forum.

Our  forum has been fortunate to have experienced people offering solid advice on a whole range of issues, for example:
the best ways to deal with not hearing from companies after submitting your paperwork,
the truth behind some of the stories you read about companies, and much more.
You'll have access to practical advice and helpful conversations with experienced people, not rude comments.

Izvor:http://www.dangerzonejobs.com/artman/publish/article_7.shtml
Odavno ne plovim. Sve odgovore pronađite na forumu.
http://youtu.be/gABS8a4wm9o (door=forum, ja Morpheus ti Neo)

Offline boyanpn

• Registered
    • View Profile
Odg: Danger Zone Jobs
« Reply #1 on: 03/December/2009 »
hmmm ... znaci na ovom prvom treba jos da platim 49$ za pristup informacijama o poslovima u Afganistanu i sl  oT ... jesi li ti uclanjen, nije neka prevara ?

Online CEO

• Administrator
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 03/December/2009 »
hmmm ... znaci na ovom prvom treba jos da platim 49$ za pristup informacijama o poslovima u Afganistanu i sl  oT ... jesi li ti uclanjen, nije neka prevara ?

Nisam trazio posao, pa se nisam ni uclanio, ali da zelim raditi na Bliskom Istoku, to je stranica na koju bih se prijavio.
DangerZoneJobs je poput ovoga foruma, donosi informacije o zaposljavanju, ali za razliku od ovoga foruma, kod njih za te informacije treba platiti.
Time je iskljuceno spamiranje "slucajnih prolaznika", a info donosi profesionalna ekipa, koja je dobro placena iz pretplata koje uplacuju novoregistrirani.
Ono malo besplatnog materijala na njihovim stranicama mi dovoljno govori o kvaliteti informacija.
I bez uclanjenja sam uvjeren da se isplati.  ::yes::

Offline boyanpn

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 03/December/2009 »
thx, mozda se i ucipim i ostaje mi da se nadam da imaju poslove i za tesko nekvalifikovanu radnu snagu  :pop:

Online CEO

• Administrator
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 03/December/2009 »
thx, mozda se i ucipim i ostaje mi da se nadam da imaju poslove i za tesko nekvalifikovanu radnu snagu  :pop:

Bilo bi dobro da pregledas stranicu prije nego se uclanis. Oni ne nude posao, i ne traze ga za tebe.
Oni samo nude info o tome tko zaposljava i kakvi su uvjeti posla.

Offline teptek1

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 07/December/2009 »
www.bliski-istok.ba
imate forum pa citajte
osim toga na stranici www.fluor.com ili www.workatfluor.com
registrujte se ono sve o sebi najbolje
a cv posaljite na mail damir.subic@fluor.com  inace on dodje ko neki regruter
razgovor je u hotelu u tuzli pozovu vas ako ih zanimate
vrijedi pokusati

Offline Sun?ica

• Registered
    • View Profile
Re: Danger Zone Jobs
« Reply #6 on: 30/January/2010 »
Da li netko zna kome se obratiti, agenciji ili agentu, u Hr ukoliko se traži posao vozača u Iraku? Da li postoji dobno ograničenje i koliko se traži znanje engleskog?
Hvala!  :D

Offline Sun?ica

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 10/February/2010 »
Da li netko zna kome se obratiti, agenciji ili agentu, u Hr ukoliko se traži posao vozača u Iraku? Da li postoji dobno ograničenje i koliko se traži znanje engleskog?
Hvala!  :D

::::::::::::::::::::::::

Da malo podsjetim - da li možda neko zna? Ja bih lijepo molila...

I da Šefe, prije nego što me naružiš i pokažeš pravila, koja sam pročitala, ali sam pogrešno napravila, tj. nisam imala mogućnost modifikacije (ili jesam, ali nisam vidjela), pa sam kvotala...  :hekla:

Offline Dino82

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 10/February/2010 »
::::::::::::::::::::::::

Da malo podsjetim - da li možda neko zna? Ja bih lijepo molila...

I da Šefe, prije nego što me naružiš i pokažeš pravila, koja sam pročitala, ali sam pogrešno napravila, tj. nisam imala mogućnost modifikacije (ili jesam, ali nisam vidjela), pa sam kvotala...  :hekla:
Sef spava :D A mogu te ja spojit sa svojim rodjakom prvim koji je bio vozac prvo u avganistanu pa onda u iraku,prije 2 mjeseca odustao od tog posla.a primljen je bio iako nije bio dobar s engleskim  :uzdravlje:

Online CEO

• Administrator
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 10/February/2010 »
u pripremi je zasebna tema na forumu vezana za tu temu, bio sam tamo 14 mjeseci, pa šteta da šutim.

čekam da mi stigne laptop sa slikama, pa ću početi pisati. Volim ilustrirati događaje.

Offline levykk

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 10/February/2010 »
u pripremi je zasebna tema na forumu vezana za tu temu, bio sam tamo 14 mjeseci, pa šteta da šutim.

čekam da mi stigne laptop sa slikama, pa ću početi pisati. Volim ilustrirati događaje.

I can't wait to see those pics and read some exciting stories!   :pop:
:run: :plovim: :run:

Offline Bosanac

• Cruise Ship Veteran
  • Registered
    • View Profile
Re: Odg: Danger Zone Jobs
« Reply #11 on: 23/July/2010 »
www.bliski-istok.ba
imate forum pa citajte
osim toga na stranici www.fluor.com ili www.workatfluor.com
registrujte se ono sve o sebi najbolje
a cv posaljite na mail damir.subic@fluor.com  inace on dodje ko neki regruter
razgovor je u hotelu u tuzli pozovu vas ako ih zanimate
vrijedi pokusati

Jarane ovi web saitovi ne rade? imas li neki drugi? Ja inace radim na brodu na Infinity al me interesuje i taj odlazak u Irak ako je para bolja sto da ne jbga