Author Topic: Connect at Sea aplikacija omogu?ava kontakt pomo?u Smartphone-a i Tablet-a  (Read 2446 times)

Online CEO

• Administrator
  • Registered
  • Chief Executive Officer
    • View Profile
Jel tko zna šta o ovome:

Connect at Sea Application Enables Passengers and Crew to Stay Connected via Smartphones and Tablets

MIRAMAR, Fla. – August 15, 2012– MTN Satellite Communications(MTN), the leading global provider of maritime communications, connectivity and content services to remote locations around the world,and Wireless Maritime Services(WMS), the world leader in providing cellular service to the cruise line and ferry industry, today announced the availability of the Connect at Sea voice application,  enabling passengers and crew to make cost-effective phone calls and send text messages from their personal Apple iOS or Android devices while at sea.

The unique features of Connect at Sea allow passengers and crew to make and receive calls from loved ones and friends or work from anywhere around the world. In addition, intra-ship calling enables passengers to connect with their friends and family onboard to make plans or keep track of one another. Crew can leverage this feature as well to call other vessels.

Link
Odavno ne plovim. Sve odgovore pronađite na forumu.
http://youtu.be/gABS8a4wm9o (door=forum, ja Morpheus ti Neo)

Offline borut

• Cruise Ship Veteran
  • Registered
    • View Profile
Jel ima netko tko je ovo vec probao pa da podjeli iskustva? Zanima me naplacuje li se razgovaranje ili slanje poruka unutar broda?

Offline pomagac

• Cruise Ship Veteran
  • Registered
    • View Profile
Izabrali smo par brodova razlicitih cruise line ali jos rade na applikaciji koja ce se instalirati na smart telefone. Cim bude krenulo postavicu utiske jer sam jedan od par koji ce to prvi testirati :)

Offline cincinnati

• Cruise Ship Veteran
  • Registered
    • View Profile
  • Company: Princess Cruises, Grand Circle Cruise Line
  • Job Title: Bar Utility, Bar Waiter, Bartender
Why Always Me?

Offline pomagac

• Cruise Ship Veteran
  • Registered
    • View Profile
A cene?