Author Topic: Carnival Liberty Illegal Drugs  (Read 3898 times)

Offline Milan1975bg

• Registered
    • View Profile
Carnival Liberty Illegal Drugs
« on: 24/March/2009 »
Carnival Liberty Illegal Drugs Managers And Officers Look The Other way March 28

There you are on the Carnival Liberty, having the time of life. You've brought the kids, grandma and grandpa, auntie Em, the neighbors and half of the congregation of your church on a trip you have saved for longer than you can remember.

A gentle ocean breeze fills your lungs with the taste of the salt air on your lips.  The sun is shining high in the sky and the seas are so calm ahead, the sea surface looks like a mirror. Things are so perfect, you think you are in a Carnival Cruise Line television commercial.

Then the reality kicks in. Coming out of your cabin, smoke fills the air. You stop, look around, and for an instant, you think the ship is on fire. Then, you realize the smell is the thick, pungent scent of burning marijuana.

http://www.cruisebruise.com/Carnival_Liberty_Drug_Problems.html

Offline CEO

• Administrator
  • Registered
  • Chief Executive Officer
    • View Profile
Re: Carnival Liberty Illegal Drugs
« Reply #1 on: 24/March/2009 »
Istina 100%.

Mi smo (Ship's Security) tjerali sa broda otprilike 1-3 osobe tjedno, dok nije dosla direktiva da se pusace marihuane ne dira.
Nije dobro za biznis ako tjeras potrosace sa broda.
Cesto su ostali ljudi (susjedi pusaca) bili blagonakloni, ali cesto su i znali histerizirati o "propalom" odmoru, sa ciljem da izvuku od kompanije jos jedno putovanje, sto se isto tako cesto dogadjalo.
Inace, ulovljeni gosti su bili u debeloj banani, jer kada dodjes nazad u USA iz Meksika npr., to se kvalificira kao "international drug trafficking" i obavezno je pozvati FBI, pa makar i zbog jednog jointa.
Odavno ne plovim. Sve odgovore pronađite na forumu.
http://youtu.be/gABS8a4wm9o (door=forum, ja Morpheus ti Neo)

Offline luzer

• Registered
    • View Profile
Re: Carnival Liberty Illegal Drugs
« Reply #2 on: 05/April/2009 »
te glupe passengers ja bih i zbog jednog jointa u buksu
ok, za crew nije dozvoljeno da se pusi gdje hoce sta oce i kad god hoce, ali mislim da je tolerirati passengerima pusenje marihuane malo previse. cruise line ipak nije drugi planet, ma koliko god ih se tamo tetosi. sve to stoji, da smo mi tamo zbog njih, a ne oni zbog nas, ali ipak, droga je zabranjena on the land, i za sve, pa nek tako bude i na brodu
osim ako brod ne plovi pod zastavom amsterdama :run:
btw, soon i go to amsterdam =""