Author Topic: Princess benefits - kruz za 15$ dnevno. Da li je neko probao?  (Read 4738 times)

Online wolfns

• Cruise Ship Veteran
  • Registered
    • View Profile
  • Company: Shoreside negde u Carnival Corp
  • Recruitment Agency: Safe Cruise
  • Job Title: ex Elec Officer
poz, ne znam gde da smestim ovu temu pa je zato spala pod "razno".
Da li je neko koristio neki od benefits programa za Princess ili neku drugu kompaniju?
Ne znam da li ste znali, posto se slabo reklamira, da svaki crew/staff sa 5+ godina sluzbe ili off sa 1+ godina moze da ide na kruz za 15$dnevno i da pivede jos troje ljudi po istoj ceni.
Uglavnom, 15$ je za sve odrasle a 8$ je za decu ako su na trecem i cetvrtom krevetu...

Employee Space Available Cruise Program

The Employee Space Available Cruise Program offers Shipboard staff the opportunity to sail as passengers on Princess Cruises vessels at reduced rates, on a space-available basis.
The Company reserves the right to capacity-control this program and may restrict the number of employees on any sailing.

ELIGIBILITY

Officers who have been employed or contracted by Princess Cruises for more than (12) twelve months. All other crew who have been employed or contracted by Princess Cruises for more than (5) five years. Seasonal staff that have been employed or contracted by Princess Cruises for more than (5) five years and have worked a minimum of 100 days.

FREQUENCY

Officers with less than four (4) years of continuous service may take one (1) cruise pre calendar year.
Officers with more than four (4) years of continuous service may take a maximum of two (2) cruises per calendar year.

NOTE: A cruise taken by spouse or partner traveling without the Officer will be counted as one (1) of the Officer’s cruises.

All other crew, including Seasonal Staff, will be entitled to a maximum of two (2) cruises per calendar year once they have met the eligibility requirements.

POLICIES & PROCEDURES

To apply, all eligible shipboard staff must submit a completed Employee Space Available Request form to the Fleet Personnel department for up to four sailings, which will be reviewed for availability in chronological order based on departure date. The application should be received 30 days prior to the intended date of travel.

Shipboard staff may apply for a cruise at concession rates subject to:

a) Passenger Space Availability
b) Payment of the concession fares detailed below together with any applicable land-package, port or other charges.
c) Cabin allocation being strictly at the discretion of the Company.

While requests will be dealt with on a “first come – first served” basis, priority will be based on a staff member’s seniority and years of service with the Company.
The number of relatives traveling at any one time is at the discretion of the Company.

MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENTS

Children under six (6) months are not eligible to travel. The minimum age for children to travel onboard is six (6) months of age for cruises operating itineraries in North America (i.e. Alaska, Canada/New England, and Trans –Panama Canal), Mexico and the Caribbean. For all other cruising itineraries, the minimum age is twelve (12) months.

CONFIRMATIONS

Confirmation of the Employee Space Available Cruise Program may happen up to the date(s) requested.
There is no guarantee of confirmation.

Shipboard employees should note clearly on the request form their location for the period of forty (40) days prior to the requested sailing dates as well as their personal email address.
If a cruise has been approved, the applicant will be so advised by Fleet Personnel and given guidance on where to pay the applicable fare and any other charges.
Employees who have not been confirmed for their requested cruise will not be personally notified.
Do not contact the Fleet Personnel department to inquire regarding the status of a cruise request.

To ensure the efficiency of the Employee Space Available Cruise Program, please notify the Fleet Personnel department of any cancellation or change as soon as possible.

METHOD OF PAYMENT

The Fleet Personnel department is responsible for determining and notifying Shipboard staff of the appropriate method of payment.
Such payment is due to the Fleet Personnel department no later than three (3) business days from notice of amount due.
Once the applicable fare has been paid, a confirmation including booking number(s) and instructions for completing immigration information will be sent to the applicant.

Employee Space Available Rates for Inside Cabins Shipboard Staff
Spouse travelling with Shipboard Staff
Spouse travelling without Shipboard Staff utilising employee cruise concession
Children travelling with employee and/or spouse and sharing the same cabin (minimum applicable age through 18 years of age)
Unrelated adult guests travelling with employee and/or spouse and sharing the same cabin

Shipboard staff may request a higher category stateroom than listed above for an additional charge (Refer to Employee Space Available Request form).
Employees are reminded that these higher categories will only be offered at the discretion of Yield Management.

Arrangements and cost of travel to/from the ship, along with any other expenses, is the sole responsibility of those traveling.

NOTE: Shipboard Staff and/or guests are responsible for government fees and fuel surcharges (if any).

CANCELLATIONS

Once payment has been received, the following cancellation fees will apply:
Days prior to departure
31 days or more
7 to 30 days
Fewer than 7 days

"Total charges" includes cruise/cruise tour fare, any air booked through Princess, and pre-cruise/post-cruise package charges.

ONBOARD DISCOUNTS

The Employee Onboard Discount Program provides the privilege of enjoying special employee discounts for a variety of onboard services when sailing on a Princess ship (see chart below).
In addition to an employee benefit, Employee Onboard Discounts apply to ALL individuals occupying the same cabin as the employee.

All charges by employees and qualified stateroom guests are automatically added to the employees’ stateroom folio.
Discounts are applied at the end of the cruises, and are not reflected in receipts at the time of purchase.

On the last day of the cruise, the folio will show the original purchase(s), with a final credit entry totaling the employee discount for each charge type (e.g. Boutiques, Photography, etc.).
However, for shore excursions, the discount will be automatically applied to the original charge; therefore, a separate credit will not be shown on the folio.

All accounts must be settled at the Purser’s Desk prior to disembarkation. Any discounts that are not applied prior to disembarkation will not be honored after the employee leaves the ship.
No discounts apply to any other onboard services except those mentioned below. Discounts do not apply to gratuities that are automatically added to the stateroom on a per diem basis.

Area Discount

60% off all bar/beverages
25% off all dining room bar/beverages
Boutiques 20% off all items
Photo 60% off all photographs purchased in the Photo Gallery.

Note: This does NOT include package deals, such as photos purchased in conjunction with frames or albums.
In those cases, purchasing the photos separate to the ancillary products may be in the employee's best interest.

60% off video-related products. 20% off other products in the Photo Gallery.
20% off most shore excursions. Overland tours, some flightseeing tours, tours using private vehicles, and golf programs are not normally eligible for the discount.
Spas/ 40% off all services on port days only. 10% off on retail products in port or at sea.
Salon
Excluded: teeth whitening service; teeth whitening retail; acupuncture; Botox; any fitness exercise class.
Art under $5K = 20% off reserve price, and no buyer's premium;
Art over $5K = 10% off reserve price and no buyer's premium.

To receive the discount, employees must meet with the Art Director outside of the auction venue to show employee ID and arrange the purchase.
For original art, employees must participate in the auction and a discount will be applied to the final bid price.
25% off all Cruise Plus hotel packages purchased in advance of the cruise for (1)
Employees and their guests traveling on the Employee Space Available Cruise Program, and (2) employees and their guests traveling in the same stateroom with the employee on the Friends & Family Program.
25% discount on land tour packages
Land Tour requested directly through the Cruise Plus Packages Department. Payment must be made with the cruise payment, and cancellation penalties will be the responsibility of the employee.

Those traveling should bear in mind that full fare-paying passengers must come first at all times. They should, therefore, avoid any conduct which could result in passenger service being adversely affected or comment being made concerning the presence of those in receipt of a concession fare being onboard.

When onboard, Shipboard staff, their spouse and/or relatives are not permitted to gamble, including bingo, horse-racing and lotto.

CONDITIONS AND REGULATIONS OF CARRIAGE

All travelers are subject to the Conditions and Regulations of Carriage as outlined in Sections 14 (Baggage, Personal Effects, Liability Limitations) and 15 (Limitations on Carrier’s Liability, Indemnification) of the Passage Contract.

MEDICAL

The Company will not be liable for any medical or repatriation costs incurred by anyone using this facility and those traveling.
It is recommended that each traveler purchase appropriate insurance coverage prior to sailing.

Medical services and/or medicines prescribed/obtained through the Medical Center onboard will be charged at full cost.

For safety reasons, those who are pregnant must not travel prior to the 16th week or beyond the 24th week of their pregnancy.
They should obtain a report from their family practitioner outlining the obstetric history and confirming that there are no anticipated complications.
Prenatal/antenatal care must be fully established and all investigations planned by the obstetrical completed.
No trees were destroyed while posting this, however, a significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced

Offline GusKa

• Cruise Ship Veteran
  • Registered
    • View Profile
Cula sam za to ali znam samo jednu zenu sa royala kojoj je kcer bila. Drugog nikog ne znam...
audaces fortuna iuvat

Online wolfns

• Cruise Ship Veteran
  • Registered
    • View Profile
videcemo sta ce odgovoriti office. poslao sam formular danas...
No trees were destroyed while posting this, however, a significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced

Offline Princ na belom brodu

• Cruise Ship Veteran
  • Registered
    • View Profile
  • Company: Carnival Cruise Line
  • Recruitment Agency: Samostalno
  • Job Title: Bivši IT oficir
Na Carnival-u se te beneficije dobijaju nakon 6 meseci rada za kompaniju. Pretpostavljam da je to za oficire, znam samo šta piše na papiru koji sam dobio, ne znam kako je za druge pozicije. Vidim Italijane da to koriste, moj najbolji drug (staff) je koristio, moj prethodni cimer (staff) je koristio, a i ja ću ove jeseni dovesti dvoje-troje ljudi kod sebe na brod.

Kad dovedeš nekog, onda se za tu osobu plaća 7 $ dnevno... A lično imaš pravo na... ne znam gde mi je sad taj papir, ali okvirno 3-4 nedelje besplatnog kruza godišnje.

Iskreno, kad dobijem odmor, poslednja stvar koju želim je da i dalje budem na brodu i "krstarim", pa to sam radio 6, 7, 8... prethodnih meseci, 'oću kući! Ali mislim da će to biti dobra stvar kad odlučim da prestanem da radim na brodu i onda nakon odrađenog poslednjeg ugovora odem da se izduvam kao gost... i posle toga u "penziju".

Offline mali remorker

• Cruise Ship Veteran
  • Registered
  • Nemoj da me pratis i ja sam zalutao!
    • View Profile
  • Company: Grand Circle Cruise Line
  • Job Title: Hotel Manager
Ovo je def dobra stvar :D Me like it! :D
Da bi bio mudar i star, moras biti mlad i glup.

Online CEO

• Administrator
  • Registered
  • Chief Executive Officer
    • View Profile
Ja znam engleza koji je jednom cijeli odmor proveo na brodu.
Imao je oficirsku poziciju. Kapetanu je valjda drago da je čovjek pri ruci ako bude kakav emergency.
Šta ćeš, neko nema obitelj, prijatelje izvan broda, i rodbinu koje se zaželi ..

Ima to i dobrih strana.
Za džabe si na brodu, sve plaćeno, možeš se kretati i među gostima i među crew, kratka romansa sa jednom curom, pa ona ode a dođe novi izbor od nekoliko stotina poželjnih cura ... ili dečkova.. kako ko voli  :D
Odavno ne plovim. Sve odgovore pronađite na forumu.
http://youtu.be/gABS8a4wm9o (door=forum, ja Morpheus ti Neo)

Offline mali remorker

• Cruise Ship Veteran
  • Registered
  • Nemoj da me pratis i ja sam zalutao!
    • View Profile
  • Company: Grand Circle Cruise Line
  • Job Title: Hotel Manager
Sve je to super samo prvo treba otici i skupiti potreban broj meseci/godina :D   Ali mi se def svidja cela ova prica.
Da bi bio mudar i star, moras biti mlad i glup.

Online wolfns

• Cruise Ship Veteran
  • Registered
    • View Profile

Ima to i dobrih strana.
Za džabe si na brodu, sve plaćeno, možeš se kretati i među gostima i među crew, kratka romansa sa jednom curom, pa ona ode a dođe novi izbor od nekoliko stotina poželjnih cura ... ili dečkova.. kako ko voli  :D

ako si nabenefit kruzu, potpuno si kao pax. Svako mesanje sa crew je zabranjeno i crew area je off limits. tako je barem po propisu...sad...

Offline Electrician

• Cruise Ship Veteran
  • Registered
    • View Profile
Nakon prvog ugovora, imamo pravo na besplatne kruzeve i 6 mjeseci godisnje mozemo imati zenu/curu/prijatelja na brodu for free  :clapping:

Online wolfns

• Cruise Ship Veteran
  • Registered
    • View Profile
cool.. ovde je i za traveling partnera isto nakon godinu dana, al mislim da samo za porodicu bude free a za ostale se posle 30 dana placa nesto sitno...

Online wolfns

• Cruise Ship Veteran
  • Registered
    • View Profile
Evo jedan mali update.
Sto se Princess-a tice, ovaj program je sada besplatan. Nula dolara dnevno za kruz + tips + port tax.
Tips se placa 11.50 $ dnevno.

Ja idem na Ruby u avgustu. 13 dana kruz za dve osbe izasao me je 630 USD ukupno.

Cisto ako nekoga bude zanimalo, procedura je prosta i bez problema su odobrili u roku od nekoliko dana...

Offline Babaroga 246

• Registered
    • View Profile
Zna li neko za MSC kompaniju imaju li oni ovakve pogodnosti??