Author Topic: Qatar Airways Cabin Crew Recruitment Campaign  (Read 22250 times)

Online CEO

• Administrator
  • Registered
  • Chief Executive Officer
    • View Profile

Cabin Crew Recruitment Campaign - Open-day (31-May) in Manchester, United kingdom
Job - Qatar Airways
Pay: Pay details on application - Tax free salary + airline benefits
Job Status: Permanent
LOOKING TO GIVE YOUR CAREER WINGS? WELCOME ABOARD!

Do you have an outgoing personality? Do you possess superior interpersonal skills?
Are you a team player?

If your answer is YES, then, this is your chance to reach for the skies with Qatar Airways, one of the world’s fastest growing 5 star airlines.

The airline industry is highly competitive and the service we provide is what differentiates us from our competitors. Our cabin crew has a stellar opportunity to influence our customers' perception of our airline, through their ability to provide personal and high standards of service.

Our Cabin Crew are based in Doha, the State of Qatar where we offer a competitive tax-free package inclusive hotel meal allowances, free furnished sharing accommodation, medical insurance and airline benefits. Career prospects and personal development opportunities are plenty in our dynamic and fast-paced environment.

This is a career opportunity to earn an excellent remuneration package, travel the world and be a flying ambassador for Qatar Airways.

To be considered for this opportunity, you need to meet the following:
• An excellent level of health and fitness
• A willingness to relocate to Doha, Qatar
• An outgoing personality, good interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a multi-national team environment

We are interested in meeting with outstanding individuals to be a part of our winning team. If you believe we are looking for you- APPLY ONLINE NOW

We conduct OPEN DAYS frequently scheduled throughout the world. Our Open Days are interactive information sessions only and candidates can meet with our Cabin Crew Recruitment team, to learn more about our Cabin Crew lifestyle, package and living in Doha, Qatar.

Our Open Day starts at 9:00 a.m. sharp and will take up a large part of the day, depending on the number of candidates.

Candidates are required to personally present their resume together with passport and full-length photographs in business attire.

If you are selected at this stage, you will be invited to attend further interview processes over the next two days.

OPEN DAY : Manchester, United Kingdom
Date: 31-May-09

Time: 0900 AM

Venue: The Midlands

Izvor:http://jobs.cabincrew.com/featured_employers/264_1/default.asp?empid=264
Odavno ne plovim. Sve odgovore pronađite na forumu.
http://youtu.be/gABS8a4wm9o (door=forum, ja Morpheus ti Neo)

Offline la mer

• Registered
    • View Profile
Re: Qatar Airways Cabin Crew Recruitment Campaign
« Reply #1 on: 24/May/2010 »
Možda će ovo još nekog zanimati!  +U+

Cabin Crew (m/f)
Natrag na listu Oznaka oglasa: MojPosao - 33255
Kategorija:Turizam i ugostiteljstvo
Druga kategorija:Promet, transport, pomorstvo
 Mjesto obavljanja posla:Doha, QAT
Županija:Inozemstvo
Promjene:14.05.2010
Rok prijave:03.06.2010

Poslodavac: Qatar Airways
Mjesto:, QAT
 Kontakt e-mail adresa:
Web:www.qatarairways.com

Opis posla:
Looking to give your career wings? Welcome aboard!

Do you have an outgoing personality? Do you possess superior interpersonal skills?
Are you a team player?

If your answer is yes, then, this is your chance to reach for the skies with Qatar Airways, one of the world’s fastest growing 5 star airlines.

The airline industry is highly competitive and the service we provide is what differentiates us from our competitors. Our cabin crew has a stellar opportunity to influence our customers' perception of our airline, through their ability to provide personal and high standards of service.

This is a career opportunity to earn an excellent remuneration package, travel the world and be a flying ambassador for Qatar Airways.

We conduct OPEN DAYS frequently scheduled throughout the world. Our Open Days are interactive information sessions only and candidates can meet with our Cabin Crew Recruitment team, to learn more about our Cabin Crew lifestyle, package and living in Doha, Qatar.

Our Open Day starts at 9:00 a.m. sharp and will take up a large part of the day, depending on the number of candidates.

Candidates are required to personally present their resume together with passport and full-length photographs in business attire.

If you are selected at this stage, you will be invited to attend further interview processes over the next two days.

Open day: Zagreb, Croatia

Date: 05-June-2010

Time: 9:00 a.m. sharp

Venue: Sheraton Zagreb Hotel

We would also like to inform you that all expenses and arrangements related to you attending any of our Cabin Crew Recruitment Processes would be borne / made by you.

For further information, please visit www.qatarairways.com

Prilikom javljanja na oglas obavezno navedite sljedeću oznaku: MojPosao - 33255

Što očekujemo:
Vrsta posla:Određeno.
Potrebna stručna sprema:SSS
Strani jezici (aktivno):Engleski.
 Vozačka dozvola:Ne
Osnove rada na računalu:Ne
Ostali uvjeti:
To be considered for this opportunity, you need to meet the following:
- minimum age of 20 years
- minimum arm reach of 212 cms on tip toes
- minimum high school education with fluency in written and spoken English required
- a willingness to relocate to Doha, Qatar
- an outgoing personality, good interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a multi-national team environment

We are interested in meeting with outstanding individuals to be a part of our winning team. If you believe we are looking for you- apply online now

Što nudimo:
Mogućnosti za posloprimce:
Our Cabin Crew are based in Doha, the State of Qatar where we offer a competitive tax-free package inclusive hotel meal allowances, free furnished sharing accommodation, medical insurance and airline benefits. Career prospects and personal development opportunities are plenty in our dynamic and fast-paced environment.

Izvor: http://www.moj-posao.net/
'Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.' (R. F. Kennedy)

Online CEO

• Administrator
  • Registered
  • Chief Executive Officer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 07/June/2010 »
Open Days Can Open Doors for You

Croatia, Split   
12-Jun-2010   
09:00 am   
Atrium Hotel
Domovinskog rata 49 A
21000 Split, Croatia

Serbia & Montenegro, Belgrade   
31-Jul-2010   
09:00 am

https://ekgrpapplications.emirates.com/careersonlineapps/CC_OPENDAYS/CabinCrewOpenDays.aspx?j=f&pub=/english
Odavno ne plovim. Sve odgovore pronađite na forumu.
http://youtu.be/gABS8a4wm9o (door=forum, ja Morpheus ti Neo)

Offline Fox

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 07/June/2010 »
Jel zna neko nesto vise o ovom poslu (cabin crew)?
Kakav je posao,kolika je plata i kakav je sam intervju???
Sta se trazi na intervju (naravno sem jezika) skola,iskustvo ili.....?!

Offline FlyFlyFly

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 07/June/2010 »
Advanced English, drugi jezik veoma poželjan (skoro neophodan), od škole može i sa srednjom naravno plus je viša ili visoka, intervju je težak i sastoji se iz više etapa mislim oko 4, na svakoj od njih otpadne određeni broj. Uvek se prijavljuje trocifren broj kandidata a prima se manje od 10 (obično 4-5). Uglavnom nije presudno prethodno iskustvo i škola već harizma i znanje jezika.

Offline gogo

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 27/October/2010 »
oce biti skoro opet ovako nesto?

Offline VuXs

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 26/March/2011 »
opet imaju open day 3.aprila u sheratonu..

moze se prijaviti i on line http://www.qatarairways.com/global/en/cabincrew-benefits.html

Cabin Crew Benefits
What you'll get once you're part of our Cabin Crew Team

You have chosen to explore employment opportunities with one of the youngest, fastest growing airline in the world and one of the best paid in the Middle-East.

We invite you to review our excellent benefits package.

* A three year open-ended contract.
    * Competitive TAX-FREE salary of USD 1579 (inclusive flying pay) + meal allowances (location specific during layovers).
    * Welcome bonus
    * Free, fully furnished shared accommodation with own bedroom.
    * Free transport while on official duty.
    * Comprehensive medical coverage.
    * Life insurance coverage.
    * End of service benefits.
    * Travel concessions on Qatar Airways and partner airlines.

Offline maychek

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 26/March/2011 »
Znam jednu devojku iz Sremskih Karlovaca koja radi za qatar airways, dobila je posao preko jednog takvog konkursa , kaze da je intervju bio jako tezak ,ali ja sam nju vise ispitivala oko posla, tj kako izgleda posao kasnije.
Plata je odlicna , oko 2000e je minimum , posao  oduzima puno vremena , u ostalom kao i brod, skoro je nemoguce uskladiti posao sa momkom/muzem ,porodicom. Qatar  je drzava sa visokim platama ,medjutim ,tamo je nemoguce kupiti nekretninu , iznajmljivanje stana je jako skupo ( jednosoban stan u losem delu je oko 1000e mesecno ) , kompanije obezbedjuju zaposlenima smestaj , medjutim to je npr 5osoban stan u kome zivi 4-5 devojaka iz iste kompanije ( ponekad se desava da u te stanove stavljaju i kamere ) u stanove je zabranjeno dovoditi momke, ukoliko zelite da idete negde ,a nemate kola ( kola su tamo jeftina gorivo je 10din/l tj 0.10e/l ) morate da idete taxijem koji je gotovo nemoguce naci .
OVo sam napisala da bi ljudi imali neku predstavu o zivotu u Katru , bila sam tamo i znam da bi se nasi ljudi tesko tamo prilagodili , takvi poslovi su samo za nekoga ko zeli da ode na par godina zaradi i ustedi pare i vrati se. Odlicna stvar je sto kod njih svi imaju placeno zdravstveno i socijalno osiguranje i drzava je jako lepo uredjena (sto vecina vec i zna ) .Iako tamo oko 80% stanovnistva cine stranci  Katar uopste nije liberalan , npr od drzave se vadi potvrda da smete da pijete alkohol :D  alkohol na ulici je zabranjen , drzanje za ruke itd  ( Dubai je mnogooo liberalniji od Katra ) .
u svakom slucaju nadam  sto sase da ovom napisala nije mnogo offtopic i da je od pomoci nekome ko bi razmatrao ovakav posao :)