Author Topic: Oldtimers & Cruise Jobs  (Read 3710 times)

Offline nbeldar

• Registered
    • View Profile
Oldtimers & Cruise Jobs
« on: 21/May/2009 »
Hello there!

As a veteran with 7 years at sea, I am opening this forum for everybody interested to learn more about life and work for a major cruise lines in the world.
I am spending a lot of time online, so if you have any question - shoot, and I will respond.

:plovim:

Hello,
I would like to know if  there are any chances for a 50 age woman to get a job at cruise lines. My mother would like to go, she is pharmacist (druggist ), she doesn t speak English, but she's willing to learn if there are any chanses to get the job of any kind.
Thank you!

Online CEO

• Administrator
  • Registered
  • Chief Executive Officer
    • View Profile
Re: Oldtimers & Cruise Jobs
« Reply #1 on: 21/May/2009 »
Hello,
I would like to know if  there are any chances for a 50 age woman to get a job at cruise lines.
My mother would like to go, she is pharmacist (druggist ), she doesn t speak English, but she's willing to learn if there are any chanses to get the job of any kind.
Thank you!

I have seen pastry chefs and even waiters in their 50ies at the cruise ships, but they either had long career at sea, or superb certification. They were Italian, Bulgarian crew with weak english, but they had great knowledge.
Cruise Ship's lifestyle is just too demanding phisycally, and no-english is over the top.
Would not recommend.  no;;;
Odavno ne plovim. Sve odgovore pronađite na forumu.
http://youtu.be/gABS8a4wm9o (door=forum, ja Morpheus ti Neo)