Author Topic: Vasa misljenja o mom recommendation letter-u ?  (Read 3172 times)

Offline MilanLO

• Registered
    • View Profile
Vasa misljeca o mom recommendation letter-u
               Letter of Recommendation

To Whom It May Concern,
Mr. Milan Vasic is working as my employee on Waiter position since 1.08.2010  in restaurant  “BASTA” in Lesnica. When we hired him he was bright, motivated young man.  
After month of practice, due to his fast learning and numerous  praises by our guests and his colleagues he got the full time job.  Since then, he proved himself as a flexible, careful and diligent worker.
He is well motivated at all times and is really able to exceed customers expectations. He developed superb relationship with clients and coworkers. Always on time, he often volunteered to cover the shifts of his colleagues when there was requirement. His knowledge of English proved priceless to us when we had international guests.
Now Milan possess all the necessary skills to perform a job. He learns new things speedily, is sensitive and helpful to the customers’ wants, and possesses very good balance and handiness in food and drinks  delivery and arrangement. He always dress neatly and able to maintain a pleasant look. His friendly nature would be beneficial for any organization.
I am contented to give Milan Vasic my utmost recommendation for the waiter position in your Restaurant, because he is overgrown job we can offer and he now  seeks international experience.
He will definitely meet your requirements in excellent fashion. Please let me know if I could give any further information to support his job application.
I wish him all the best in her future endeavors.
   Sincerely yours,
  ""]]

Offline CEO

• Administrator
  • Registered
  • Chief Executive Officer
    • View Profile
Re: Vasa misljenja o mom recommendation letter-u ?
« Reply #1 on: 16/September/2013 »
"When we hired him he was bright, motivated young man. 
After month of practice, due to his fast learning and numerous  praises by our guests and his colleagues he ... "

ovdje sam ja očekivao;

... is not bright, motivated & young anymore.

:giggle:
Odavno ne plovim. Sve odgovore pronađite na forumu.
http://youtu.be/gABS8a4wm9o (door=forum, ja Morpheus ti Neo)

Offline GusKa

• Cruise Ship Veteran
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 16/September/2013 »
i gramatika steka...
audaces fortuna iuvat

Offline Que Pasa

• Forum Supporter
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 16/September/2013 »
Opasno steka ... :D

Vec kad krenes da citas, primeti se da nesto ne valja .. ako jos uvek radis na toj pozicij, koristi Present Perfect (Continious) znaci:

- Mr. Milan Vasic has been working as my employee ...

- To whom it may concern (nema potrebe za velikim pocetnim slovom u svakoj reci)

- itd
- itd
- itd

I pazi na te razmake, mislim da nemas duple razmake, uredi ceo tekst da bude generalno pregledan (Justify) a ne zbrda-zdola ...

Offline MilanLO

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 16/September/2013 »
i gramatika steka...
Opasno steka ... :D

Vec kad krenes da citas, primeti se da nesto ne valja .. ako jos uvek radis na toj pozicij, koristi Present Perfect (Continious) znaci:

- Mr. Milan Vasic has been working as my employee ...

- To whom it may concern (nema potrebe za velikim pocetnim slovom u svakoj reci)

- itd
- itd
- itd

I pazi na te razmake, mislim da nemas duple razmake, uredi ceo tekst da bude generalno pregledan (Justify) a ne zbrda-zdola ...

Upravo zbog toga sam ga i okacio, da bi provalio greskice koje mi moj lvl englisha ne dozvoljava da sam primetim. Stvrarno bi znacilo da neko ko ima vremena malo to izlektorise. Dobro je sto jos uvek nisam odneo na potpis i pecatiranje.

Offline Que Pasa

• Forum Supporter
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 16/September/2013 »
Evo ti tebra ja sam ti ispravio to sto si ti hteo da kazes.

To whom it may concern:

Mr. Milan Vasic has been working as a waiter in the “Basta” restaurant in Lesnica since 1.8.2010. When we first hired him, we thought of him as a bright and motivated young man. After a month of practice he got the full time job, mainly thanking to his fast learning and numerous praises by our guests and his colleagues. Since then, he has proved himself as a flexible, careful and diligent worker. He has been well motivated at all times and has been able to meet customers’ expectations. He has developed superb relationship with clients and coworkers, too. He has often been willing to help his colleagues by switching the shifts when there was a requirement and he has never been late for work also. His language skills turned out to be priceless for us when we had international guests. Mr. Vasic now possesses all the necessary skills to perform a job properly. He has an enormous desire to satisfy every guest’s need and is capable of learning new things quickly as well. Mr. Vasic has got extensive knowledge of food & beverages, proper foodservice and arrangement. He has always been able to maintain a pleasant look and has always been neatly dressed. There is no doubt that his friendly nature would represent a benefit for any organization.

It is my pleasure to recommend you Mr. Milan Vasic for the waiter position in your restaurant, since he now seeks international experience. According to me, he will definitely meet your requirements. Please let me know if I can be of any further help to support his job application.

Sincerely,
Ime Poslodavca

Offline konsuelo

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 16/September/2013 »
Evo da ti ja pomognem koliko mogu. :)

-Mr. Milan Vasic has been working as my employee since... (gotovo uvijek je present perfect kada je since u rečenici, što znači da si radio i još uvijek radiš)
-after months of practice ili after a month of practice
-numerous praises mi ne valja, zvuci kao da ti se gosti klanjaju :D možda bolje positive feedback, positive comments...
-since then, he has proven to be a flexible...
-he is highly motivated bolje zvuči?
-he developed a great relationship with guests as well as with his co-workers
-always on time, he had often volunteered to cover the shifts of his colleagues if needed.
-milan now developed all the necessary skills to perform the job
-he learns new things fast, he is sensitive...
-possesses very good balance and handiness in food and drinks  delivery and arrangement. ?
-he always dresses neatly and is able to maintain a pleasant appearance
-i am happy ili it is my pleasure to recommend Mr Milan... because he has overgrown the job
-I wish him all the best in his future endeavors.

sretno!!!