Author Topic: Insurance Professional  (Read 5009 times)

Offline Davidh6716

• Registered
    • View Profile
Insurance Professional
« on: 05/November/2013 »
I'm an insurance professional that has 35 years experience, in charge of investigations, etc.
I'm wondering what position I could find in the cruise ship organization.  
Are on board investigations handled by a field type investigator, ready to go anywhere on a moments notice ?
Additionally, I had heard that there are positions that are part time to go aboard cruise ships and verify their quality control is appropriate.  
Is there such a position ?

Offline CEO

• Administrator
  • Registered
  • Chief Executive Officer
    • View Profile
Re: Insurance Professional
« Reply #1 on: 06/November/2013 »
Hi there,

Onboard investigator is a lot like police investigator, but invested heavily in daily security routines, spending 90% of his time at gangway control, monitoring security staff performing their routines.
Once onboard, you don't go anywhere for any reason, for the next 4 months at least.

Carnival Cruises has Brand Standard Inspector, which might be more in line of what you are looking for.
It includes lots of travel between ships, lots of free time, and as for money, it largely depends on where you're from. US citizen gets paid better than East European, Indian, Asian ...
Also, as US citizen, you would have to fight for a job, since Carnival likes to employ candidates from underdeveloped countries who can do much more with 100 dollars bill than US citizen can.
Odavno ne plovim. Sve odgovore pronađite na forumu.
http://youtu.be/gABS8a4wm9o (door=forum, ja Morpheus ti Neo)