Author Topic: >>Warning >>>Lazni agent Starbord Cruise Services !  (Read 2138 times)

Offline dubica

• Cruise Ship Veteran
  • Registered
  • Screw You Guys I'm Going Home
    • View Profile
  • Company: CCL Costa NCL TUI Heinemann Gmbh..
Upozorenje lazni agent se predstavlja kao predstavnik Starborda -Gift Shops

Nedelko Corria
HI GUYS IM SORRY TO POST he present himself as: Andrey Douglas/ starboard cruise service,
David Gonzales, Jelena Zagar, Terry Hatcher/Carnival Cruise Lines employees in main office in Miami
city:Prijedor
he is employee of:Soundset Kastel-radio station Banja Luka( after he got fired from Carnival for some non reason, no one wants to talk about it in office)
Few months ago he presented himself as Andrey Douglas and he took around 800euro for some training out of friend of mine. This is her first contract and she didn't know anything. However, she reported this case already to police and she will see where all this is going.However, full amount of the money that he successfully took out is 4000$..I'm sure some of you know him because he was working on Carnival as well.This is especially for guys from Serbia, Bosnia and Croatia. I don't know how many people he already cheated, I guess not too much because he wasn't really careful because girl has all his personal data.lol stupid, but there... he succeeded somehow.He also threatened to her with suicide so she can feel sorry for him. So one more thing, he is social case and someone who belongs to hospital or even in jail. Please read comments below because I'll share some proofs regarding his crime act lol. The police is already informed about everything. Here is picture, some of you probably know him:
Luka Jovanovic I've seen you're also admin in group Starboard Cruise Services.If you can warn people there as well, please, I'm not in that group. Check the comments and pictures below you'll see that he presented himself as manning agent in Starboard Company. Thank you Luka. He was also member in this group under facebook name :Lexar Zoltan.
CHOOSE YOUR FRIENDS WISELY!!

Minja Avdic. BUT ONE OF MY FREINDS GOT SCAMMED RECENTLY AND THE PERSON WHO SCAMMED HER IS USING THIS COMPANY I JUST WANT TO WARNED YALL ABOUT HIM