Author Topic: Jel ko probao Carnival-ovu igricu - Cruiseship Tycoon Island Hopping???  (Read 6811 times)

Offline fricko

• Registered
    • View Profile
Evo naleteo sam skoro na ovu igricu, pa rekoh da skrenem paznju na nju - za one sto bi da osete brodsku atmosferu  :plovim:, da skrate muke i vreme dok cekaju na pravu stvar....
evo nesto o njoj-pa ko voli nek izvoli do najblizeg rapida/torrenta  :embarrased:

Carnival Cruise Lines in the world's largest cruise company, offering fun-filled vacations to the most exciting destinations. Will you have what it takes to build, manage and operate a Carnival ship?

Carnival Cruise Tycoon is so close to the real thing -- you'll think you are actually on-board, except for one difference -- you're in charge. As a representative of Carnival, you will start on a smaller ship, but can work your way up with hard work and determination to the vast 10-deck cruise liner. As Captain you will be responsible for hiring and firing employees, ship upgrades, and planning fun activities and theme cruises to keep the guests coming. Sail the high seas in style on four different ships: Celebration, Paradise, Legend, and Conquest.

Offline aiitje

• Registered
    • View Profile
Evo naleteo sam skoro na ovu igricu, pa rekoh da skrenem paznju na nju - za one sto bi da osete brodsku atmosferu  :plovim:, da skrate muke i vreme dok cekaju na pravu stvar....
evo nesto o njoj-pa ko voli nek izvoli do najblizeg rapida/torrenta  :embarrased:

Carnival Cruise Lines in the world's largest cruise company, offering fun-filled vacations to the most exciting destinations. Will you have what it takes to build, manage and operate a Carnival ship?

Carnival Cruise Tycoon is so close to the real thing -- you'll think you are actually on-board, except for one difference -- you're in charge. As a representative of Carnival, you will start on a smaller ship, but can work your way up with hard work and determination to the vast 10-deck cruise liner. As Captain you will be responsible for hiring and firing employees, ship upgrades, and planning fun activities and theme cruises to keep the guests coming. Sail the high seas in style on four different ships: Celebration, Paradise, Legend, and Conquest.

ja probao i extra je mnogo mi se svidjda,igram nju i jos neku Cruise Liner tycoon do jaja je super super super  :plovim:
Moj moto : Obuci se minimalno da se osecas maximalno ...