Author Topic: Greetings all of you adventureous people :D  (Read 4444 times)

Offline DeviousMind

• Cruise Ship Veteran
  • Registered
  • Sir a medical condition prevents me from shaving.
    • View Profile
Greetings all of you adventureous people :D
« on: 08/November/2009 »
Ne ne nisam Englez no;;; ipak zovem se Haris iz Zenice sam, Bosna I Hercegovina...
Bio sam na tom intervju u hotelu M dobio sam posao za supper club server, eh sad trazio sam na forumu nema bas nista ima ono opis posla na engl. ali nema niko svoj licni doprinos iskustvo bla bla bla nadam se da cu ja iduce godine morati to :P
Imam 21 godinu ono mogu se kockat tamo hehe jos nista ne znam koji brod kako gdje samo znam da sad u utorak moram vaditi medical pa dalje cu biti naknadno informisan..
Velika je frka sad ono mama misli da je sve to neka prevara pa polako dok sve se to ne smiri i ne krene a i ja od uzbudjenja poludio  :banana:
Naistrag dvomislio sam se izmedju ovog posla i steward za Qatar , odlucio sam se za brod pa eto imam jarana koji ide a nakon svega sto sam procitao vidio odlucio sam hocu ovo i tacka, ne mislim sad na dugorocni posao nego mozda godina dvije samo ono kao odskocna daska za dalje pustolovine i osvajanja  :yahoo:
Eto ukratko to bi bilo to
Ah da engleski mi je strast , znaci kad(ako) budem zenu imao e bogme pricati ce sa mnom na engleski makar ja morao pastu za veceru jesti citav zivot  ::yes:: eto to samo da opisem kako me taj language pali tako reci hihi uzivajte ljudi
Private the Penguin: Skipper. Shouldn't we tell them that the boat is out of gas?
Skipper the Penguin: Nah! Just smile and wave, boys. Smile and wave.

Offline CEO

• Administrator
  • Registered
  • Chief Executive Officer
    • View Profile
Odg: Greetings all of you adventureous people :D
« Reply #1 on: 08/November/2009 »
Dobar si Harise,  :D

Hajde jedva cekam da odes na brod, pa da iz prve ruke napises nesto o tom supper club serveru, o kojem svi suskaju, a nitko nema direktnog iskustva.

Jedino ti mogu garantirati da posao nije prevara i da si dobro odlucio sto nisi otisao u Qatar.  :deda:
Odavno ne plovim. Sve odgovore pronađite na forumu.
http://youtu.be/gABS8a4wm9o (door=forum, ja Morpheus ti Neo)

Offline Dino82

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 08/November/2009 »
zemljak,nek ti je sa srecom.pametan izbor.i ja idem,akobobgda,uskoro sa zenom
pozzz

Offline DeviousMind

• Cruise Ship Veteran
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 08/November/2009 »
zemljak,nek ti je sa srecom.pametan izbor.i ja idem,akobobgda,uskoro sa zenom
pozzz
aaaa dino bre daj mi samo objasni medical covjece pokusavam te dobiti ali si mi skroz nedostupan  :nono: samo objasni koje si papire ponjeo
Private the Penguin: Skipper. Shouldn't we tell them that the boat is out of gas?

Offline zloca87

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 08/November/2009 »
Nosis papire koje ti posalje agencija. To su dve liste sa raznim pregledima. To je sve

Offline DeviousMind

• Cruise Ship Veteran
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 08/November/2009 »
Nosis papire koje ti posalje agencija. To su dve liste sa raznim pregledima. To je sve

aha ok ali ja sam zvao tog doktora on oce da mu donesem snimak pluca i jos ono za vakcinacije onaj karton cini mi se ali nisam siguran, a sad ga ne mogu dobiti jer je nedelja a ja trebam u utorak pa zato

Offline EX

• Cruise Ship Veteran
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 09/November/2009 »
SUPPER CLUB SERVER

BASIC FUNCTIONS:

To provide our guest with a professional style of service conducive to the Carnival Supper Club experience.
To assist in other areas of Guest Services when required. (At the discretion of the F&B Manager).

DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:

* To ensure correct mise-en-place / set up is set-up to the company’s standards before the service begins.
    * To ensure all USPH (United States Public Health) procedures are carried out while maintaining a clean workstation at all times.
    * To ensure all guests are greeted and seated as per Supper Club standards of etiquette. – Smile & Greet the guests always
    * To ensure a full knowledge of the menu whilst explaining in detail to our guest during presentation and food introduction.
    * To ensure one is fully aware of menu selection and offer assistance when required.
    * To ensure guests are served each course by service procedure whilst announcing each menu item taking courtesy into account.
    * To ensure the order is clear and correct prior to submitting ticket to the kitchen.
    * To handle with extreme care all Supper Club equipment whilst transporting chinaware/glassware prior, during and after service in order to minimize breakage and maintain cost control.
    * To arrive on duty in a timely fashion complete with all tools of the trade and clean, pressed uniform for proper execution of the job
    * To follow all garbage separation procedures.
    * To have a complete knowledge of the ships daily activities in order to provide our guest with the correct information.
    * To perform all duties and additional duties that may be required as directed by management.
    * To ensure communication with the Assistant. Maitre D’, Hostess and the Sous-Chef / Chef-de-Partie at every moment you come across a demanding guest or any special request.
    * To communicate effectively and timely will all members of the Supper Club team regarding fair and equal treatment of oneself, on the job performance, procedural changes and up-coming events.
    * To ensure all inventories are accurate and submitted in a timely manner.

ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIPS:

The position of Server Supper Club reports directly to the Supper Club Assistant Maitre D’hotel and Supper Club Hostess
Working relationship with all F&B management, sommeliers, bartender

preuzeto sa HTML. verzije sajta SEA-AGENCY.COM

Offline DeviousMind

• Cruise Ship Veteran
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 10/November/2009 »
SUPPER CLUB SERVER

BASIC FUNCTIONS:

To provide our guest with a professional style of service conducive to the Carnival Supper Club experience.
To assist in other areas of Guest Services when required. (At the discretion of the F&B Manager).

DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:

* To ensure correct mise-en-place / set up is set-up to the company’s standards before the service begins.
    * To ensure all USPH (United States Public Health) procedures are carried out while maintaining a clean workstation at all times.
    * To ensure all guests are greeted and seated as per Supper Club standards of etiquette. – Smile & Greet the guests always
    * To ensure a full knowledge of the menu whilst explaining in detail to our guest during presentation and food introduction.
    * To ensure one is fully aware of menu selection and offer assistance when required.
    * To ensure guests are served each course by service procedure whilst announcing each menu item taking courtesy into account.
    * To ensure the order is clear and correct prior to submitting ticket to the kitchen.
    * To handle with extreme care all Supper Club equipment whilst transporting chinaware/glassware prior, during and after service in order to minimize breakage and maintain cost control.
    * To arrive on duty in a timely fashion complete with all tools of the trade and clean, pressed uniform for proper execution of the job
    * To follow all garbage separation procedures.
    * To have a complete knowledge of the ships daily activities in order to provide our guest with the correct information.
    * To perform all duties and additional duties that may be required as directed by management.
    * To ensure communication with the Assistant. Maitre D’, Hostess and the Sous-Chef / Chef-de-Partie at every moment you come across a demanding guest or any special request.
    * To communicate effectively and timely will all members of the Supper Club team regarding fair and equal treatment of oneself, on the job performance, procedural changes and up-coming events.
    * To ensure all inventories are accurate and submitted in a timely manner.

ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIPS:

The position of Server Supper Club reports directly to the Supper Club Assistant Maitre D’hotel and Supper Club Hostess
Working relationship with all F&B management, sommeliers, bartender

preuzeto sa HTML. verzije sajta SEA-AGENCY.COM

to sve je vec Sef bio proslijedio ja sam vise mislio na licno iskustvo nego tamo neko formalno obrazlozenje  :rolleyes:uglavnom nema toga ovdje ali bice bice kad JA napisem hahah :plovim:

Offline EX

• Cruise Ship Veteran
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 10/November/2009 »
Na nekom video klipu devojka prica o svom radnom mestu inace Supper Club Hostess koliko mi se cini, i to je video koji mozes pogledati na SEA-AGENCY.COM , devojka se zove TANJA ,a deo gde prica je odmah posle 40og  minuta, a posle nje imas dve cure koje su na poziciji Chef Server  odgledaj to obavezno   b00/

Ukratko ti si konobar-server i odmah iznad tebe je Chef Server ,pa onda menadzer tj. Supper Club Hostess

EDIT:

Evo linka za stranicu sa klipovima

to je video : Life on Ship video

http://www.sea-agency.com/directapply/welcomenew.php#videopages

kliknes i gledas    :pop:

Offline DeviousMind

• Cruise Ship Veteran
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 10/November/2009 »
mnogo hvala EX bas je cool  :yahoo:

Offline EX

• Cruise Ship Veteran
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 12/November/2009 »
Braticu, ti da se potrudis da nadjes vremena kad dospes na brod , da obavestavas malo....  :D

Offline DeviousMind

• Cruise Ship Veteran
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 12/November/2009 »
Braticu, ti da se potrudis da nadjes vremena kad dospes na brod , da obavestavas malo....  :D
o da da jdeva cekam ocu da budem prvi koji ce o mojoj poziciji da pise  :yahoo: a veoma sam optimistican ne vjeujem da cu jos puno cekati za departure date  :plovim: